Chapter 46

Chapter 46

 “Hello?”

“Ivy where are you?”

“Aal….. umm why?”

“Girl, the dinner is tonight where the hell are you? Mom’s worried”

“I’m out. So, what about the dinner? We have it every night” I rolled my eyes even though she could not see me.

“Are you driving my car?”

“First, it’s Tylor’s car and now that he is not alive anymore I have the rights to use it and-”

“And what eh? Just get your ass back here!”

“It will take a few hours now bye.”

I had reached my destination in four hours. I still had time for dinner and I have no idea who is coming. I parked my car in the parking lot and made my way inside. “I want to have a word with Jo?”

The officer’s eyes where glued on the paper work that he was doing. “Jo who?”

“Jo…” wow! I don’t know his full name. way to go Ivy. “huh?” the officer looked up at me and cocked his head. “The one who was arrested for murder in Phoenix?” the officer looked at me and then sighed.

After a few minutes of waiting and filling in the paper work he gave me asking why I wanted to meet him and why was I here if he killed my brother. Checking me by the magnetic detection and then after leading me to a small area where there were black painted walls and two chairs across the table. I sighed heavily, “Oh My! Look who has come to see me.” I stopped looking at my palms and glared at Jo who came and sat across me; the officer cuffing his hand to the wooden leg of the table. “Saw you’re show quiet a live porn you put up there with clothes of course. Didn’t know you and Logan knew each other. Oh! And I did see the confession he made. Quiet a stunt he pulled hooking me up with Jenny; I did not doubt for a second you know.” He smirked. I so wanted to punch him there and then and kill him for ruining my life.

“Jenny?” I whispered still glaring at him, “Oh! The ‘yellow-band girl’ I thought you knew her name.” he smiled and then frowned, “How is Tylor rotting or already decomposed?” 

He hit the nerve.

I stood up and went towards him the officer was eyeing my every move but I didn’t care. I didn’t do this the last time I saw him; which was when he had my brother’s blood on his hands, literally. I went towards him and sat on the table kicked him in the shin and broke his nose.

“Hey!” the officer came running and pulled me down the table. Jo was in pain but that ass smirk of his was still in place. I tried loosening the grip of the officer and I so badly wanted to remove his lips and burn it. After minutes of fighting and cursing the officer threw me out. “Don’t ever come back. He is paying for what he has done. But there is no way I would allow that kind of behavior.” I was fuming with anger. I turned my back on the officer and went to get my car. I was certain that Jo’s nose would need a surgery to be fixed. I looked at my hand and saw the metal rings in each of my fingers.

I decided for a mini celebration so I went to the nearest McDonald's for ice-cream, drink and a lot of fries.

A lot……of fries.

I sat at the corner table and started dumping the fries in my mouth and drank the soda to make my mouth a little wet and then I had the ice-cream and swallowed it all together. Man! I missed this.

“Oh My God! Can I get your autograph? And a picture if you don’t mind; I am a big fan of yours……..”

“Sure.” I looked up and saw a girl standing there. My smile dropped, that bitch! She was clicking a picture with Logan. How did he even get here? She was not the only one but there were many and by many I mean thirty to forty girls surrounding his table. I got furious and killed the fries in my mouth.