Game Plan

Disclaimer:
This book does not send a wrong message or has any intention to hurt the readers feeling (gay/straight) or encourage rape or any kind of sexual comments/assault.
The characters, story and dialogs are fictional. They are not related to anyone in the real life.

IVY-

Dear diary

Here I have been lately.. Living my life since I have born..

Okay! That was unexpected to come out of my mind.

So, here I was in my own world.. it always happens like that... my life is going AWSOME... I have a boy..

"Honey..." I heard my mom call out.

"Yes mom!" I yelled from my room.

"Dinner is ready.. When are u planning to come and join us."

"Coming right away." I answered her. She was the only person who use to taunt me even during a normal conversation. Such a pain. I left my diary at the study table. Grabbed my cell phone and wore my torn favorite t-shirt of Angry Birds over my west and went downstairs.When I reached, I saw my perfect family at the dining table. My brother Tylor, who was 20 had a girlfriend named Laila, Maria, Julia (all 'a' at the end coincidently) and at present his true love, Fronia. Was sitting at the edge of the medium sized square table in front of the counter. Unlike other houses we used more of shapes in the architecture of the house. Anyway, My dad Alan Fernandez, the architect. He was tall, a bit fat cause of the high cholesterol food mom makes, brown white hair, cleaned shaved with a French beard. Was sitting at the table next to my mom. My mom god the only goddess I know..

"Are you going to stand there or join us cause I'm starving..." Aal grinned.

Aal my little sister. I left the cell phone on the table next to the stairs and reached to the table and grabbed my chair. Next to my BFF brother.

"What's for dinner?" I asked innocently because I knew who would answer my routine question.

"Your fired head with your diary as starters" smiled Aal.

"Well at least I'm the one who is getting fried not you. Because people would prefer eating me than you." I answered, she frowned and then opened her mouth to say something my dad spoke "Could you girls just stop" he turned to me "Its your turn Ivy." No! wait what. Ok I get it now! Our family has started a ritual 5 years back. Turn by turn each member gets a chance to start having food for the first 1 minute and then everyone else starts. If anyone starts before then that person gets a punishment a very brutal one.

Too bad I don't have a chance to fire Aal down. Sad!

"Okay dad!" I answered and stared at the food deciding what to have first. There was fried chicken like we get in KFC. We had shrimps, baked chicken pasta, and caramel custard. So making up my mind was difficult because mom was such a good cook Chef! Actually she loves cooking fast food, traditional continental and Asian food specially.

So I started with the caramel custard because that was Aal's favorite. And the way she was irritating me these days to have my iPad cause I was getting a new Samsung Tab, she would just not stop putting condition and irritating me all day long.

"That's not fair.." she said and I smirked at her and ate the whole custard just leaving a little for Tylor.

After having the food. I went back to my room. I reached my study table and stared at my diary. The day when I first got it was when I was in my seventh grade until then whenever I felt happy, sad, depressed I use to write it. And today I was feeling happy because of my good grades dad had brought me a 'Chevrolet Traves'. And trust me tomorrow at high school I would blow away the entire 'popular girls' mind.