Chapter 73

14 DAYS IN PARIS

PART III

Under normal circumstances, Mr. Darcy would have been deeply shocked that a lady not engaged to him kissed him on the mouth, especially in front of a large public. Yet, he had learned by now, he wasn't his normal self in any matter involving Miss Nathalie Estevez Brown.

Or, perhaps, that was his true nature. If that were the case, he'd have to consider his position as a gentleman, for right now he was doing ungentlemanlike things, and having ungentlemanlike thoughts, something that was becoming alarmingly common around Nathalie.

Only as he felt an important member of his waking up did he have the decency to break the scandalous kiss. His resolution did not last long, though. The more he drank his hosts' beer, the closer he got to ruining the lady's reputation completely. As they arrived at the Parisian apartment, he and Miss Nathalie had acted in an inappropriate manner eleven times already! And he could not even blame only himself for the immoral kisses and depraved behavior.

Miss Nathalie had been most willing, making his inappropriate needs even worse by kissing him deeper every time their lips touched, making the most beautiful sounds whenever he touched her in a different part of her silky skin, tightening her grip on him if he dared move away from her. Her garments (or lack of) were not doing his good intentions any favors either.

After their eleventh kiss, when they were in their Parisian apartment (without a proper chaperone, he reminded himself), Miss Nathalie decided touching Darcy's lips with her own was not enough any longer. She began nibbling his earlobe, then licked the sensitive spot where his ear met his neck, making his hairs go up. By the time she reached his throat, Darcy was groaning like a wild animal.

Then she did something that his good manners could not surpass, nor ignore. She took off the top part of her barely existent garments.

Nat

The Star Wars Duel Day was going amazing. Yes, I'd been pretty pissed off when I found out Doug had been shadowing us. But, at the end, it had been worth it. Watching Darcy fencing valiantly for my honor (or whatever gentlemen fought over in his days) had been a major turn on, and we'd left the costume party doing some party of our own, with our mouths, hands and – Thank God for French kisses – tongues.

We made out all the way to our Parisian apartment slash about-to-become-love-nest. As soon as we got there, I began undressing; a quick job, considering I wasn't wearing much to take off. Besides my Princess Leia slave metal bikini and cool accessories, I had my light coat on.

I made sure Darcy was paying attention as I performed the miracle of hotness by showing off my curves, some of which were hated by twenty-first century girls, but very appreciated in regency times. What can I say? People from then had much better taste.

His mouth was literally watering – naturally – when I took off the top part of the bikini. His reaction after that was totally unexpected, and somewhat offending; instead of admiring the twins and properly worshipping them with his aristocratic fingers and lips (some light teeth might have been welcomed as well), the son of a bleach turned his back on me!

"Miss Nathalie!" The jerk had the nerve of sounding insulted by my action. Pfff! "What on earth do you suppose you are doing, madam?" What the shell did it look I was doing? I was getting ready for my fifty shades of Darcy, of course! I demanded my fifty shades of Darcy! Nevertheless, as I've previously informed you, we never got that far...