27.

Rihanna POV
2 Weeks Later

"Mmm fuck Toya!" I moaned loudly while closing my eyes. I felt everything stop and my climax come to a halt.

"What the fuck?! You gonna call me another bitch name!" Emoni yelled. I opened my eyes in shock. Oh shit!

"Babe I didn't call you know body else name. All said was "mmm fuck oh yeaaa". That's it." I explained. Deep down I knew I fucked up. She grabbed my hips and smiled.

"I'm tripping papí I'm sorry." She licked my crotch and took off.

---

"You got to go." I said nonchalantly to Emoni while walking out of the bathroom in a towel. I had just got out of the shower. She was laying on the bed naked. We had just finished fucking not to long ago but I had shit to do.

"The fuck? You a rude mother fucker ho!" She said while getting up. I tossed her her clothes and put on my outfit.

"I know this shit already. Now get the fuck out, ight? Nigga you need to hurry yo ass up." She smacked her lips and rolled her eyes while putting on her clothes. As soon as she got dressed, I escorted her out of my house. I cleaned up my room and changed the sheets and covers. All of my workers were on vacation so the house was mad empty. I heard a buzz come through the front gate buzzer.

"Who is it?" I called out. I knew it had to be my guest.

"I'm here. You gonna let me in." She said looking at the camera winking.

"Welcome to Paradise." I buzzed her in and made my way downstairs to the front door. She got out of her black Benz and walked towards me.

"I miss you sexy." She said while hugging me.

"I miss you way more baby girl." I grabbed a hand full of her ass before leading her onto the living room. We sat down and looked at each other. I was basically eye raping her. I missed Tee so much bro. I low-key wish I would have been fucked with her. Now she was a full fem. I must say she sexy as hell. Hour glass shape, big booty, nice size breast, thick thighs, big juicy lips (not too big, just right), her perfect brown skin, I love it all. She was wearing a black and white crop top, acid washed jeans with her white thongs showing, and all white Jordan 12s. She licked her lips and smiled.

"I see you have became more of a stud. A sexy stud might I add." She said while smirking.

"Nah I'm still the same, getting my nails and hair done. You look like a whole fem. Mind telling me what happened to my nigga Tee?" I said while laughing. She giggled.

"I ain't meant to be a full stud. I really like this girly shit."

"I miss you so much girl. I should have fucked with you more back then instead of turning you down."

"Yea same here. We could always try again. Especially since your not with Toya anymore." She got up and walked to me. She got on top of me and straddled my waist.

"Will you be my girl?" I said as I grabbed a hand full of her ass. She smiled.

"Yes BUT..." She leaned over until she was breathing in my ear. "...I need a test drive first." I smirked and flipped her over on the couch.

"You don't have to tell me twice." I said before going to work.

---

Toya POV

I got out of the car and walked into Southside Elementary School. I walked in and went to the front desk.

"Hello Toya! You picking up Mel?"
Ms. Harper, the secretary, said.

"Hey Ms. Harper and yes. She has a doctor's appointment. More like a check up." I said. Ms. Harper nodded and called down to Mel's class. A few minutes passed before Mel came into the office. She hugged me and waved at Ms. Harper. We walked out and got into the Cadillac. I drove to the doctors office and signed her in.

"Mel'Rosee!" A nurse called out. I held Mel hand as we went into the back.

"I'm nurse Trudy. Dr. Dweebs will be here in a few. Please feel to have as many refreshments you want." She said. I nodded.

"Thank you." I said. She smiled and walked out of the room. A few minutes later Dr. Dweebs came in.

"Good afternoon ladies. Today I'm looking at Mel's heart and seeing if there is still a heart defect. Has she been taking her medicine?" He said. I nodded.

"Yes sir. Faithfully." I said.

"That's good. Well let's get started.

---

"What the doctor say?" My mama said as I walked inside the house. I closed the door and sat down beside her. Mel ran upstairs to play.

"She good. The tumor that was on her heart aka the 'heart defect' went away. I know it was God. I'm blessed and I swear she is. She's my miracle baby." I said. I was teary eyed but who wouldn't be. My mama smiled.

"Thank God!" I smiled. Y'all just don't know how amazing that is. My phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey it's Keem. You busy?" She said through the phone. I mentally sighed.

"Why?"

"Don't get smart with me. I just wanted to see you."

"No thanks." She smacked her lips.

"Come on Toya. I thought we were over all of this drama. I'm not even messing around with her no more."

"Key words, NO MORE! That was my best friend. You was my best friend. Y'all traders man. But I got to go." I hung up the phone and walked into my room. I can't even believe Keem. Two days ago her and London hooked up when she was supposed to be with me. I don't care what she say, that's downright fucked up.

"Ma! Come play with me." Mel said while running into the living room. I grabbed her hand.

"Ok baby girl. Come on." I said as we made our way to her play room.

---

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter! This is just a filler. More drama coming soon. I promise 😘 Much Love, @_mamik_

Vote, Comment, Follow