21.

^Toya Outfit😍👅💦^

Toya POV

"I only fucked with her for a month. That's it. She was supposed to be a hit and quit but she became a friend. Well more than friends but we only fucked once. She needed a place to stay so she came to stay with me. We went and partied the other night and when we got home it had to be morning time cause Jay told me the party ended around 5 that morning. I was drunk as hell and high as fuck so I didn't even know what was going on. Jay told me that you fought me and Emoni but I don't remember it. I don't even know why you fought me." Rihanna said.

"Well Emoni was fucking you and you were fucking her. She was yelling out your name and I just snapped." I said. I shook my head and looked at the ground. My eyes started to get watery.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for none of this to happen. It was a huge mistake."

"I'm slowly understanding you now. But I need time to think. We can't just jump back in a relationship after all of the shit that happen." I nodded. I checked my phone to see that it was going on 7 o'clock.

"I like how we are communicating. Its nice." I nodded. All of a sudden I had the urge to throw up. I should've ate at home.

"You got any food on you. I feel like I got to throw up." I asked. She nodded and pulled out some chicken, rice, and a soda. She also handed me my favorite chips, takis.

"You ok?" I nodded.

"Thanks and yea, its nothing. Just morning sickness." I mumbled. She looked at me with a confused look.

"Your pregnant?"

"Yes Ri."

"By the pussy ass nigga that raped you?"

"Yes! Why would you bring that back up?"

"Meet me at my house at later on cause we need to talk this." She said pointing to my stomach. She started to walk away and get in her car. I sighed and finished eating my food. I got in my car and drove home.

"Toya where you been at?" Sean called out as I got out of the car.

"At the lake and guess who came there a few hours after me?" I said. I walked in the house and locked the door.

"Rihanna. She just called and told me." Sean said smiling.

"Why you smiling like that?"

"You can be my bae now that y'all ain't together." I looked at her with a weird look.

"I am not going back down that road with you." I pushed her playfully. Sean was a great friend, I just don't feel that she's my soulmate. I love her to death but I'm 100% positive that we broke up for a reason. Everything is for a reason. God doesn't make mistakes. She shook her head and smiled.

"Hey it was worth a shot." She laughed. I started to laugh too. Mel came downstairs rubbing her eyes.

"Awww my baby sleepy." I cooed. She looked up at me and hugged me.

"Good Morning mama. Good Morning aunt Sean." She said while yawning.

"Good morning baby." Sean said.

"What do y'all want for breakfast?" I asked.

"Strawberry cheesecake french toast with a strawberry smoothie!" Mel and Sean yelled. I laughed.

"Ok ok calm down." I went into the kitchen and started to cook. Once I finished the food, I fixed our plates and put them on the table. Sean and Mel raced to get their plates. They hurriedly sat down and started eating. I shook my head and giggled. I sat at the table and said my grace before I ate. We joked around talked as we ate our food. After everyone was done, I grabbed the plates and washed dishes. I dried off the last dish as my phone ranged.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, when you coming over?" Rihanna asked. I shrugged my shoulders and answered her.

"In a little bit. I need to take a nap first and drop Mel off to Royalty's sleep over/ girls day."

"Ok that's all I wanted to know. I'll talk to you later."

"Ight bye."

"Bye." I hung up the phone and made my way upstairs. I decided to go ahead and handle some business. I was taking Mel out of public school because she isn't doing so well. I want to get her a tutored so she can be home schooled. I may not be rich but I'm wealthy enough to help out my baby. I called around and got some addresses so that I could do interviews. After I finished doing all of that I watched TV. I was beyond tired but hyper as well. I played some PS4 games and talked to some people online. Before I knew it I was knocked out.

"Mamaaaaaaaaa. Wake up mama. Sean is calling you. She called you a lot of times already." Mel said in my ear. I turned over to see Mel. I yawned and stretched. I removed the cover off of me. I still had on my sports bra and shorts so I left it on. I went downstairs to find Sean on her phone in the living room. She had earplugs in her ear. I could tell she was listening to Ms. Jackson by Outkast. I started to sing along as I tapped her shoulder. She took her ear buds out and cut her music off. I sat down beside her.

"What you wake me up for? What do you want?" I asked Sean. She asked Mel could she leave the room. As soon as Mel was gone she started talking.

"I'm trying to get the gang back together. We all need to talk about unfinished conversations. We need to be friends again. All of us are meeting up at Mama Oldies (A/N: I got that from princess and the frog 😂) at 8 pm sharp. I need you to come. I already talked to Ri and she said she was coming with an old friend. I don't know who it is but yeah​, I need you there." She said. I sighed. I really do need to get some shit off of my chest. I nodded my head.

"Ok let's do it. Shit, fuck it." I pulled out my phone and texted the Rihanna. I told her that I wouldn't be able to go to her house. She said she understood so I left it at that. I looked at my clock to see that it was already 11 o'clock. I had to get my hair, nails, and a wax done. I got up and got dressed in a nice comfortable outfit.