3. (Part II)

London POV

After me and Dre's make out session we laid on the bed entangled together.

"London?" He said.

"Yes babe?" I said facing him.

"I love you-"

"I love you too"

"But....um w-we can't c-continue with this marriage. I've fallen in love with someone else. I'm sorry for all of this and I want you to know that I love you and Royal so fucking much. It's not y'all fault and the sex was beyond amazing, it's just that they make me feel a way I never felt with anyone but you. I truly am sorry and I hope you'll let me still be apart of my daughter's life."

"Yea. Just make sure you tell her wassup." I smiled and pulled the cover over my body.

"I know you've been fucking around with your ex so your probably happy I'm out of the picture. I'll just start packing. I'm moving into his house so don't worry about me. You can keep everything. Even my cars cause I got more. You can have the house, everything. We'll set up dates for me to see Royal." He got up and started packing.

"Hold the fuck up. I know I fucked up and slipped around and fucked my ex but that was once. You've been fucking a GUY for god knows how long! I understand if you slipped up but now you leaving me to go to him? That's just fucked up Dre. I don't even care to be honest. I'm just mad that I was fucking you after you fucked a nigga then I sucked your dick!" I said. I laughed quietly myself. This was hilarious.

"You are right, I apologize. Your my bestfriend and I don't want to lose you, Lon."

"I ain't going know where. Now go talk to your daughter and find ya man." He smiled at me before carrying his stuff out of the room. I sighed in relief, I never really wanted to be married to a man. I just fell for him a while back but now I'm just bored. I got up and went to see Royal in her room. She was sitting on her bed crying and hugging her daddy. I walked in and sat beside her, rubbing her back.

"I will see you every chance I get ok, punch?" Dre said getting up. She nodded. "I love you Royal and I truly love you London."

"I love you too daddy." Royal said. He kissed her cheek and walked out of the room walking to the door. I walked behind him.

"I love you too Dre. I have always been in love with you. But this is for the best. I'll call you tomorrow morning ok?" I said. He hugged me and gave me a big kiss on the lips.

"Sure thing." He walked out of the door and got in his boyfriends car. I closed the door and walked into the kitchen. I cooked pork chops, mash potatoes, green peas, and rolls.

"Royal come eat!!" She ran in the dining room with her realistic looking baby.

"Mama when can I go play with Mel?" Royal asked. I fixed her plate and set it in front of her.

"You'll see her at her birthday party in two weeks. Ok?" I said fixing my plate and sitting beside her.

"Ok." After we finished eating I let her pick out a movie or two while I popped popcorn and got the snacks. I got the popcorn, snacks, and drinks. I brought them in the theater room and put the on the couch.

"What movie are we watching today?" I asked Royal.

"What about The Secret Life Of Pets and..... Boss Baby?" She said flipping through the movies.

"Ok." I got the remote and clicked on the movies so they would play back to back.
__________________
By the time we starting watching Boss Baby, my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said not looking at the screen.

"Hey what you doing?" Toya said through the phone.

"Not a damn thing. What you doing?"

"Nothing I'm finna come over in about a minute."

"Ight and bring Mel."

"Ok." I hung up the phone. Royal was starring at the movie hard as fuck. I burst out laughing.

"Babe Mel is coming over so go get the nanny and y'all go get your toy room set up. I'll be back in a little bit. Ok?"

"Ok mama." She took off running out of the room. I made sure the coast was clear before I walked over by the move screen. I put my hand on the wall and the wall opened revealing my secret spy room. I shut the wall back and cut everything on.

"Agent Storm we need you for an assignment." Said the warning screen. I clicked on my partners picture and his face popped on the screen.

"Yes boss?" He said.

"Agent Cortez, what is the important mission? I'm busy." I said.

"I'm sorry ma'am. We need you to keep tabs on Sean Parker." A picture of Toya's ex appeared on the screen. I grinned evilly. "You need to get her to say what she did to a girl named La-"

"La'Toya Askew. Yea I know that's my ex. I'll take Sean out or I ca-"

"No! Bill has beef with her and he wants her. Toya is his bestfriend so he wants to deal with Sean."

"Ok tell him to hit me up. I'll get on it when I can."

"Also we have to go check on the Jamaicans at Jumbo's restaurant. They are supposed to be murders."

"Ok we can do that next week. Keep tabs on them."

"Yes ma'am." I nodded and hung up. I went to my database computer and searched up information on Sean. As I was doing it Toya walked in. She is part of the agency too. We are both owners. Well I'm a co-owner she's the boss.

"Don't tell me Bill is after Sean!" She said. I nodded.

"Unfortunately I got the case." I said sighing.

"I'll talk to him y'all just go handle the Jamaicans. And get my products moving." I nodded.

"Yes bae." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"You wish." She turned around and I grabbed her ass and smacked it. She moaned a little considering that she had on thin Booty shorts and thongs along with a croptop and slides. I bit my lip.

"I love it when you moan for me." I said touching her kitty cat.

"S-stop L-Loooooo...FUCK!" She moaned as I roughly fingered her. I started eating her out.

"Move!" She yelled trying to push me off of her. I smirked and sucked her clit while biting it. Then I let her go. She stormed out with tears in her eyes. I sighed. She done got a nigga horny. I walked out after locking up to see Royal sleep and Toya and Mel gone. I went upstairs and climbed into my bed, stripping naked in the process. Soon I was sleeping.