7.

Toya POV

I arrived at the house with half of the popcorn gone. I got in the house and walked into the living room and sat down beside Drake.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I sat the popcorn down and looked at him.

"She said she wouldn't fuck nobody but me. That was a lie because she just fucked my step sister that I strongly dislike. She ruined my fucking life and now she's fucking my now ex girlfriend." I said. By now I was crying like crazy.

"Come here." I laid my head on his chest and cried.
------------——————
After my crying session we just watched a movie. In the middle of Spy Kids 3, the front door opened.

"Get the fuck out and stay out." I semi-yelled. She walked to me crying.

"Toya I'm s-sorry. I don't know w-what happened." She said. I pushed her away.

"Fuck all of that. Is it because she's 24? Is it because she's older and mature? Is it because she's more experienced then me? You know what don't answer that. Just leave." She looked at me and nodded. She turned around and left.

"You did good." Drake said. I laid my head on his chest.

"I hope so." Soon I was sleep.

I woke up to us laying on the couch. My head was on his chest and his hands was on my lower back. I yawned and moved off of him.

"Girl you got me all hard and shit." He said getting up. I giggled.

"Sorry Mr. Hard-dee" I burst out laughing.

"Not funny Mrs. Wet." I blushed. To be honest I was wet because I was horny as fuck just like him. I knew I wasn't a straight up lesbian but I haven't fucked a man in a long time.

"Shut up." I said sitting on the couch. He sat beside me.

"You shut up." I smirked.

"Make me." He looked at me and put his hands on my waist. He leaned in and so did I.  Our lips started moving in sync. He started sucking on my tongue.

"Mmmm." I moaned. He picked me up and carried me to the sound proof safe room. He laid me down on the bed and stripped us both naked. He looked at me before leaving live bites down my neck and chest. He took a breast in his mouth and started sucking and biting on it while massaging it. He switched and did the same to the other. He sucked down my stomach. He kissed my inner thighs before slowly licking my pussy. I moaned as he started sucking and slurping on it.

"Mmmm fuck yeeesssss!!" I yelled. He bit my jewel adding two fingers. I yelled and came. He slurped me up and prepared to enter into me. I was scared because of his huge size but I let him in. Once he got the tip in, he started groaning. I moaned loudly as he pushed more into me.

"Aw fuck. Yessssss fuck meeee!!!" I yelled as he put most of it in. We started rocking into each other. After I came he flipped me over and made me get on my hands and knees. As he entered me I moaned. 

"Oh my fucking gosh! Faster!!" I yelled as he sped up the pace. By now our bodies were smacking together. I was throwing it back and he was catching it. I came again. He laid down as I climbed on him. I slid down and started bouncing my ass on his dick.

"Ooh yes daddy right there." I said as he started moving his hips and grinding into me.
_____________________
Rihanna POV

I woke up to the smell of food.

"Good morning babe." I heard someone say. I blinked a few times before seeing Kandace. I looked at her confusingly.

"I'm not your bae. I just need to crash here for a little while." I said. Giving that we moved into Toya house a few years back, she had the right to kick me out of the house. I couldn't go back to my house at the moment because of the fans and shit. So I was stuck here. Part of me wanted to be here with Kandace but the other part of me wanted to go fight for Toya. I mentally shook my head. I grabbed my fork and started eating my food.

"Kandace, I heard that you are Toya's step sister and your 24. Is that true?" I asked eating a strawberry.

"Yea its true. I was going to tell you but last night was too amazing. I'm sorry." She said. I nodded my head.

"It's cool shawty just don't lie next time." She nodded.

"I appreciate that." She said kissing me. She moved my food and climbed into my naked lap. She put her vagina on mine and started slowly grinding into me.

"Mm ain't it to early for thissss Kandace." I said trying to control myself. She was going faster by the second.

"It's never to early to taste your goodness bae. Plus this is your, I'm sorry, gift." She said. After saying that we started moving fast as fuck. I could of sworn this chick had super powers by the way she was controlling my body. She kept on going even after I came. I was beyond numb to the feeling. It felt so good but at the same time part of me couldn't really be into it because Toya kept popping up in my head. After she came I pushed her off of me. I had to go see Toya. I kissed Kandace cheeks and got in my car and left. I arrived at the house to see all of her cars in the yard. I walked up to the door and tried my key. It wouldn't work so I knocked. Drake came to the door with nothing but balling shorts on.

"Wassup lil nigga?" He said smirking.

"Man where my girl?" I said.

"Yo she said she done with you and plus she in the living room. If you want to get cursed out be my guest."

"Who's at the door Drake?!?" Toya yelled. I pushed past him and went in the living room. Toya was wearing boy shorts with half of her ass out, a Nike sports bra, and Nike slides.

"It's me. Look I'm sorry for everything. I love you Toya. Please don't do this to me." I said. She laughed as Drake sat beside her with fruit snacks. She laid on his chest and started eating.

"It's funny how your sorry when I warned you about me being a detective. I know about all of the broads you fucked. So you know what? You was never loyal to me even when I was to you. So I'm doing me with my folks and you go do you. We're over so bye." I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"Ight bet." I walked out of the house slamming the door behind me.