9.

Rihanna POV

I finished unpacking and setting my stuff up in the guest room. It was so hard for me not to kiss Toya today. I've missed her so much but she seems happy fucking Drake. I sighed and sat on my bed. I looked at my phone to see the time. It was 12:57am and I wasn't tired at all. Looking at my phone again, I saw a picture of me and Toya pop up. I immediately answered the phone.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"I can't sleep. Can I come in there with you?" Toya asked. She was whispering.

"Yea sure thing." She hung up. I cut my phone off and got under the covers, cutting the lights off, and cutting on the tv. Soon she came in. She was wearing booty shorts, sports bra, and her slides. I shook my head and smirked to myself. She wasn't wearing no underwear at all. I was wearing my sports bra and booty shorts, but I had thongs on. She got into the bed and laid her head on my chest.

"Can I be honest with you?" I said to her.

"What?" She said. I played in hair while talking.

"I'm sorry for everything. Your right, I did fuck people when I was on the road. I did it because I thought that you and London was fucking with each other. I know I'm still wrong. I shouldn't have fucked Kandace. That wasn't right of me. And I should've asked you to come along. I'm just really sorry and I hope that you can forgive me. Because I love you Toya and I want you to be mines forever. I fucked up over the years. I know I have but I want to start over. I'm not saying leave Drake and shit right now. I'm just asking can you think about us?" She sat up and looked me in my face.

"Rihanna, you just don't know how much I love you. Thank you for apologizing. And I'm sorry for the whole London shit. Yea me and her fucked after I found out about you. I'm sorry for everything." I wiped her tears and kissed her. She kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my neck. She bit my lip causing me to open my mouth. I moaned as our tongues explored each other's mouth. She pulled back and stared at me. I looked at her shocked.

"I'm sorry I know your with Drake an-" I started to say but she stopped me.

"What? Where did you get that from? We are NOT together. But why does it matter? Ain't you with that hoe-Kandace?" She said. I laughed.

"Nahh we was gone kick it but that girl got HIV, 7 kids, and another on the way. Hell nah! I told her she had to go-" I grabbed my phone and saw Kandace name pop up.

"Speaking of the devil. Hello?" I said putting the phone on speaker.

"Bae I miss you. Please come back to me. Please!!!" She whined. I groaned.

"Shut the fuck up! Bitch you got fucking HIV. You better be lucky I ain't catch nothing. Plus you got 7 kids and 1 on the way. They all got different daddy's. You ain't even that cute. You act like shit and try to treat sexy ass people like shit. That's what's wrong with you."

"What?? How dare you say that shit!?!" I rolled my eyes and Toya burst out laughing.

"Bye bitch." I said hanging up the phone. Rihanna looked at me and shook her head while smiling.

"I told you that she was a mess." She said laying back on my chest.

"Yea I should've listened.... but umm what's up with us?" I asked laying back on the bed and cutting off the tv.

"To be honest I do want you and I do want to be with you. I just think that we should start over. Like let's not rush into things. I want to take it somewhat slow."

"Well I mean do you want to pick up from where we ended? Cause I don't want to throw away 5 years of a relationship with you. We didn't even break up, we just took a break."

"Yea I don't want to either so let's just pick up where we left off. I love you and I care about you so much. I don't want us to end like that."

"I agree Bae." She lifted up her head and smiled at me. I smirked and leaned in to kiss her. She kissed me back and started to move around so that she could sit on my lap. I moaned as she slowly grind on my pearl. I touched on her body and grabbed a big chunk of her butt cheek.

"You are so fucking sexy with yo big ass." I said smacking her ass. She moaned.

"I know I am daddy." She said while taking off my bra. I moaned and smacked her ass as she put one of my breast into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around each boob, before kissing down my body. I grabbed a fistful of her hair as she slowly licked my pearl.

"Mmm yess..." I moaned as she went harder and faster. She grabbed unto my ass and pulled me to her. I tried to fight back my moans but she was tearing me up on the inside. I felt her push two fingers into me while sucking on my pearl. I moaned quietly as she went faster. I came on her tongue as she replaced her fingers with her tongue. She cleaned me up and kissed up my body. While smirking at me she kissed my lips and pinched my boob. I flipped us over and took control. I kissed her before going to her breast and biting her nipples. She moaned as I left love bites all over her neck and chest. I kissed and sucked my way to her punaany. She grabbed my hair as I bit and slurped her pearl.

"Yessss daddy! Fuckkkk mee!" She semi yelled. I gripped her hips and started tongue fucking her. She started having her orgasm so I went harder. After I cleaned her up, I moved to the top of the bed with her. I kissed her lips and allowed her to lay on my chest as I laid on my back.

"I really love you Rihanna." She said while yawning.

"I love you so much more Toya." I said kissing her forehead. Soon I heard her light snores. I silently laughed to myself and got comfortable. I put the cover over us and made my way to dream land.