12.

Unknown POV

I looked through my binoculars at Rihanna. There she was looking sexy as fuck. I wanted to taste her again. I wanted her to be mines but Toya wasn't out of the picture completely yet. My phone rung interrupting my thoughts.

"What?" I snapped at the person on the other end of the line.

"Yo we got in contact with Drake and he sent a video of everything he did. I wired him his money and passports. Everything is completed." I smirked and nodded my head as if they could see me.

"Ight I'll be at there in 30 minutes." I hung up the phone and still smirking to myself. I was finally going to get my revenge.
-----------------------------
Rihanna POV

I woke up to my dad shaking me.

"What?" I said. I touched my forehead and groaned.

"Toya is up and she wants you." He said while smiling. I looked over at the clock to see that it was 2 in the morning. I figured I was dreaming.

"Da stop playing. I'm tired I don't want to dream right now." I felt a pinch on my naked thigh.

"Ah shit da!" I yelled at him.
He laughed.

"I'm sorry but this ain't no dream. Toya is up asking for you. I'm dead ass serious. Now get up, get dressed, and come on. I'll wait outside the door for you." I nodded and hurriedly got up. I did my hygiene and put on my clothes. I wore some black spandex shorts, red sports bra with matching panties, black and red Nike slides, and a black loose fitting spaghetti string shirt. I grabbed my phone and keys before rushing out the door.
----------------------------
We arrived to her hospital door. I opened it to reveal her laying in the hospital bed with a hospital gown on. She had her hair in a messy bun and she looked to be sleep. She had tubes everywhere and she had bandages all over her body. She had a cast on her arm, leg and ankle. Bandages were also around her torso where her rib had been broken. Tears ran down my face as I slowly walked over to her. When I arrived at her bed side, I leaned down and kissed her head. I kissed down her jaw line and made my way to her lips. I kissed and sucked on her lips. She kissed me back while moaning softly. I pulled back.

"I love you so fucking much Toya. I'm so sorry I should have been there. I should have never went to sleep. It's all my f-fault." I said with tears rushing down my face.

"No babe. Don't say that. It was my fault. I knew something was up with him. I should have fought back harder." She said in a raspy voice.

"No it's not. You can't over take just any and every man. Let's just rest. It's still early in the morning and you need to rest." She nodded her head slowly. I pulled the covers up on her and fluffed her pillows. 

"I love you. I'll see you when I wake up. Good night." I kissed her lips.

"I love you too. Good night." She moaned in my mouth. I pulled back and winked at her as she wiped her mouth and giggled. I pecked her lips one more time before leaving the room. I made my way to my room. Once I got in there, I kicked my slides off and cut on my fan before sliding under my sheet. It was hot as fuck tonight. I turned towards the fan and put my phone on the charger. I cut on my music and slowly drifted away.
-----------------------------
Toya POV

I woke to my phone ringing. I groaned and picked it up.

-Hello?

Hey Rihanna, how have you been lately? How's your girlfriend? Or should I say ex girlfriend?

What you want Kandace? What you the fuck you mean ex girlfriend?

You should've known better than to leave me. Now you have to pay.

I looked at my phone and quickly hung up. I hurriedly got up out of the bed and made my way into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I wore a red croptop, black shorts, and my puma slides. I put my hair in a messy bun before grabbing my keys, phone, and purse. I quickly made my way to Toya's hospital room. I walked in to see her in tears. She looked up at me with fire in her eyes. If looks could kill I'd be 6 feet underground.

"How could you Ri?!? I told you about my past relationships and you go and do this?!!!!?" She said with venom in every word. I stared at her with tears streaming down my face.

"Toya I can ex-" She cut me off.

"Nahh fuck you abd fuck her. I don't need you. I fucking hate you. LEAVE NOW!!!!" I gave her one last look before leaving the hospital room. I made a trip to my room before heading home. Once I got in the house I immediately broke down crying. I fell on the floor and put my hands in my head.

"Ri? What the fuck? What's wrong?" Sean asked while sitting beside me. I laid my head on her shoulder and cried.
-----------------------------------
"Can you tell me what's wrong now?" Sean said walking into my room. I sighed. I've been crying for hours and I couldn't control myself.

"Toya said that she hated me and wanted me out of her life basically. I don't even know why I did what I did. I should have told her the truth." I said running my hand down my face.

"What yo dumb ass do know?"

"Man, I didn't tell Toya about my jobs and what I did to certain people. Mainly her father."

"Rihanna..."

"Yes Sean! Ok! I killed her dad years ago. He wasn't officially dead till about 6 years ago. I didn't know that was her father. I just knew that he was raping me and Sasha when we were younger. When I got the call to kill him, I did it without hesitation."

"How did it happen?"