8.

Toya POV
1 Month Later

I have two words to say: He Can!!! Drake can throw it down on a girl. Like whew it's huge but good at the same time. I've never had that much fun with and on a man before. We had just got finished fucking for like the fifth time today. I wanted him and he wanted me. We weren't together but we still fucked. As for Mel, she's doing good. I haven't talked to Rihanna in a while. After that last altercation a month ago, I cut off all contact with her. I still keep an eye on her and shit but that's my job.

"Baeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" Drake yelled. I sighed, he could be so worrisome.

"What?" I said walking into the living room. I sat down on the couch and looked at him.

"Tell Mel that I'm your best friend in the world." He said poking out his lip. I looked at his juicy lips and kissed them.

"Mel, he is my best friend in the whole world and you are the best daughter in the best world." He stuck out his tongue and so did she. I heard someone knocking on the door.

"Y'all are so childish." I said getting up to open the door.

"Who is it?" I asked reaching the door.

"Rihanna." I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"What do you want?" I asked. She smacked her lips.

"Can I at least come in first." I rolled my eyes and let her in.

"What do you want?" I said shutting the door. She put her hands in her pocket and looked up at me. I looked at her noticing that she looked like a hood rat. She had on off brand Gucci clothing and knock off Jordans. I guess she was in disguise.

"I kinda need your help. I just need a little bit of money. I'll pay it back. I'm just going incognito for a little while." She said scratching her arm and moving around. I looked at her eyes and saw that she was high. By looking at her arms I could tell she did heroine.

"No." I walked into the kitchen and sat down. She followed behind me.

"What the fuck you mean no? I helped you out when you needed it. You ain't never did shit for me-"

"Rihanna last I checked you never did shit but hurt me. I took the emotional and mental abuse from you for almost 5 fucking years. I held yo ass down when you did shit that could've ended you up with no career and dead. So don't you there say that shit to me. I was there when the others weren't. I handled all of that drug shit when cops came around. When I say no I mean hell fucking no!!" She sighed.

"Look I'm sorry for all of that shit ma. I really am but I need you right now."

"What you need right now is to get your ass together so you can see your daughter. She ask for you every fucking day and all you do is fucking drink, maybe smoke. Shit hell if I know."

"Yea you right. Imma fucking druggie. I need help Toya, I can't do this shit by myself."

"I'll help you."

"Thank you." She cried. I pulled her into a hug.

"Your welcome. If you like, you can stay here and do rehab, that way you'll still be able to see your daughter everyday."

"Yes. I'd love that."

"Ok, I'll get everything set up for you upstairs." As soon as she let go of me Drake walked in.

"Baeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" He said.

"What?" I asked standing in front of him. He wrapped his hands around my waist as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"I love you."

"I wuv you too Drakie Pooh." He leaned down and kissed me, causing me to kiss him back. He bit my lip causing me to moan. His tongue slipped in my mouth and started wondering around. I tried to be dominant but he won and piece by piece he took over my body.
_____________________
Rihanna POV

I saw that things with Toya and Drake was heating up so I decided to go home and pack. I pulled up to the house and quickly got in. I rushed upstairs and grabbed my suitcases.

"Rae!!" I yelled. My butler rushed into my room.

"Yes ma'am." He said.

"I need you to pack up all of my clothes only in this room. I'll be back home in a few months. I'm going incognito for awhile."

"Yes ma'am. It'll be done in less than a hour." I nodded and dapped him up. I went into my "druggie cave". It was bags, boxes, and tanks full of different types of drugs. I knew that I could get busted for it, but I loved the drugs so much. I sighed and pulled out my phone, calling my connect.

"Speak." He said, his voice booming through the phone.

"Hey um Jay. I need you to come get all of the drugs out of my house. You can have them. I'm done." I said looking around the room.

"The fuck you mean you done? You supposed to sell alla' that shit. No excuse because I'm not taking that shit back unless it's the real shit." I sighed.

"It is the real shit Jay. I haven't used it at all. I swear. I just need to get this shit away from me, ASAP."

"Ight man..I'll get my boys to come pick it up. They'll be there in a minute."

"Thanks." I hung up the phone and started moving the drugs.
___________________
Toya POV

I groaned and got up out of bed.

"Where you going?" Drake asked while yawning. We had fell to sleep after our multiple "love" sessions.

"Someone's knocking on the door." I said putting on my shorts and tee. I walked downstairs and made it to the door.

"Who is it?"

"Rihanna." I opened the door.

"Take everything into the guest room beside Mel's room." She nodded and instructed her people to follow her. I noticed that she changed into some Nike joggers, Nike sports bra, and her Air Force Ones. She looked amazing with her hair up in a messy bun. I sighed and shut the door before walking upstairs. I went in my room and shut the door before stripping and climbing into bed. I stared at the ceiling and thought about Rihanna.

I've missed her so freaking much. It was hard for me to allow her to stay here, especially since me and Drake fucking around.

I shook my head and dozed off to sleep.