25.

Toya POV

We all got up and got our food. My mama moved beside me and Sean. We talked about our childhood memories, the good and bad.

"Guess who I brought!" We all turned around to see Rihanna and.....
D-Drake?! What the fuck.

"Rihanna I can't believe you!" I said while standing up. I was staring daggers at Drake.

"Toya I can explain everything I'm s-" Drake tried to say but I cut him off.

"SORRY MY ASS! YOU RAPED ME! YOU BEAT ME! I ALMOST DIED! YOU DAMAGED MY RIBS, ARMS, LEG, AND OTHER SHIT! I WAS BLEEDING INTERNALLY BECAUSE OF YOU! IM PREGNANT BECAUSE OF YOU! MY BABY NEARLY SURVIVED!" I yelled at him. I had the urge to hurt him like he did me 10 times worse. Sean held me back as I tried to run to him. Everybody was silent with their mouth open. All my mama could do was cry. I felt like a load of shit. I just wanted to go home.

"You did what? What the fuck Drake?! I let yo ass in my house! You was my nigga! Fuck wrong with you?! You know what get out! Toya I'm so sorry I didn't m-" Rihanna said. I shook my head.

"Come on mama. I'm going home. Goodnight y'all. Text me if y'all need something. It was good reconnecting with yall." I said. I hugged people good bye and left the restaurant. Once I got home I told my mama where everything was and put her in the guest room across the hall from mine. I went into my room and took off my clothes leaving on my undergarments. I was beyond tired of the drama. I really did need to get a way. I climbed into bed and put my phone on do not disturb before falling to sleep.

I woke up to the smell of food. I yawned and got up. I hopped in the shower. I took my bath and brushed my teeth. I walked into my closet and put on a Nike pink sports bra, panties,  black booty shorts, and my pink and black Nike slides. I grabbed my phone and jogged downstairs. I entered the kitchen and saw my mama and Nae eating and talking.

"Good morning beautiful. I cooked breakfast. It's in the microwave." Nae said. I smiled.

"Good morning. Morning ma." I said.

"Good morning baby." She said. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I walked over to the microwave and got my food. On it was a letter I opened it and read it out loud.

"Here's breakfast, much love, Nae." I smiled. I sat beside them and started eating.

"What's up?" My mama said. I frowned.

"Huh?" I asked cluelessly.

"I know that look. Your thinking, so what's on your mind?" Nae nodded her head in agreement.

"I want to move. Out of state to Jamaica with my family meaning you, Mel, your granddaughter, and a close friend."

"Good idea especially since your pregnant. But I think you should leave later on like next year and make sure y'all prepared." I nodded.

"Mel will be out of school then so yeah. But I'm going upstairs to do some house search and stuff. I'll see you later ma." I pulled my booty shorts up, making my booty jiggle, and made my way upstairs. I looked behind me to see Nae staring at my ass. I giggled and walked into my room. I sat down, putting my back against the headboard. I grabbed my phone and looked at my notifications.

Rihanna😶: Toya stop being like that. Text me back. I didn't know he was the one that caused IT aka your baby to happen. I feel bad for you. I hope your ok. I'm always here to make you feel better 😏

Toya👅💦: Dont you EVER call my baby a THAT! Fuck off and stop texting me. I'm done with you I swear. No going back.

*End of Conversation*

Sean💜: You ok boo? Text me when you get up. I love you. Be safe.

Toya😍💦👑: I'm ok boo. I'm just looking for houses. You should come over.

Sean💜: I was going to ask you that. I'll be over in a few. Want me to pick up Mel?

Toya😍💦👑: Yes please thank you so much.

Sean💜: No problem.

*End of Conversation*

I smiled and grabbed my MacBook Pro. I cut it on and put in my password. I pulled up Google Chrome and started searching for houses in Jamaica. I heard a knock on my room door.

"Come in." I said. Nae entered the room. She closed the door and locked it. I think that's a habit of hers but anywho. She climbed on the bed and sat beside me. It was silent for a few minutes as she fiddled with her phone. She was probably fussing with her sister or mama. Her sister and mama didn't accept her for who she was and tried to change her by getting men to harass her. It's a damn shame.

"Toya. I've known you for almost 6 years now. We became friends when we first met. Close friends." Nae said. I nodded not sure where she was going with this. She was telling the truth. I met her at a club and we became friends. I gave her a job 2 years later after I saw her talent. She's my diary. I can tell her anything and it stays between the two of us.

"Ok..?" I said.

"I love you. I just wanted you to know that and that I'm always here for you."

"I love you too Nae. But what do you really want to say. What's on your mind?" She fidget with her fingers and sighed before answering.

"I want you. Like I want to be with you. I've always wanted to be with you ever since I met you. And I know you might not give me a chance because of your exes still wanting you and y'all got that type of connection but I just had to tell you before you got into another relationship." She kept stammering on. She had bad anxiety so I knew she was nervous. I giggled and grabbed her hand. She immediately calmed down.

"Nae. Calm down and relax. I have always sensed that I liked you. I tried to fight the feelings but yesterday when you kissed me I just had to be yours. I want to be yours. I'm not going back with an ex because their an ex for a reason. I want a fresh start with you." She looked in my face like she was trying to see if I was serious about this.

"You for real? Because I know I'm ugly and I know you know my past so please don't be playing with my emotions." I shook my head.

"Nae I'm not playing. I promise I'm for real." I put my hands around her neck and kissed her passionately. She immediately kissed back passionately and lustfully. I always have been connected to her on a whole other level that nobody but me and her knew about. She's been my backbone for a while now and I couldn't imagine not saying yes to being her girl. It's what I want.