6.

Rihanna POV

I heard Toya yell "I'm out". I shrugged and continued my game.

"Yo where shawty going?" Drake asked.

"What she wearing ?" I asked.

"Shit, all black."

"What car?"

"Her black Lamborghini."

"She gone to work. She'll be back tomorrow." I didn't know exactly where she worked, I just knew that she had to be gone for long hours at a time. She was a detective, at least that's what she said. I saw that the game was over so I got up and grabbed my keys.

"I'm going to pick up Mel. Y'all good?" I asked.

"Yea." They said at the same time.

"Ight." I got outside and got in the Cadillac. I arrived at Mel's school. I walked in and signed her out.

"Rihanna?" I heard. I turned around and saw this fine girl. She looked about 5'4, big butt, nice boobs, slim thick, and she had a pretty face.

"Yea? Who are you?" I asked. She eyed me down before looking at me with lust in her eyes.

"I'm Kandace. You probably don't know me but I know you. I love your voice and I wanted an autograph.

"Sure thing." I autographed her book.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 16." Damn she don't look like it.

"Would You like to join me at the movies? You can bring friends. Tonight at 8." I winked and grabbed Mel's hand going into the car. I laughed to myself. I loved chilling with my fans. She didn't even look 16. I drove off to the house. When I got home it was going on 5 since we made a few stops. I got Mel out of the car and told the butler to get the rest of the stuff. I walked in the house and made my way to the kitchen.

"Nigga where you been?" Drake said.

"I had to go pick up Mel. Imma cook yall a little something and I need y'all to watch Mel." I said. I got out the ingredients for my famous spaghetti and meatballs.
____________________
"Fix y'all plates after washing ya hands." I said passing Mel her food.

"I'll be back later on babe." I kissed her forehead.

"Ok mommy." She said hugging me. I hugged her back and went to get dressed. I wore some red skinny jeans, black croptop, black and red sandals, gold and black RayBans, and gold accessories. I grabbed my gold and black purse before leaving the house. I got into my black and gold Ferrari. What? It matched the outfit.

I finally got there. I saw her and this girl standing by the entrance. They were staring at my car. I got out and handed the valet my keys.

"Be careful with my babe, Misco." I said dapping him to a up.

"No problem, Ri." I walked over to the girls.

"Hey Kandace. You look cute. Who's your friend?" I said. She blushed.

"I don't know who that is over there. I came alone." She said.

"Well we gon turn up regardless. You ready?"

"Yea." We walked into the theater. I gave the woman my ID and she handed it back with 2 passes for every movie. Kandace looked at me in awe.

"What?" I said giggling at her cute expressions.

"How you get all of that?" She asked.

"I'm Rihanna." I held her hand and walked her to the concession stand.

"Hey Ri. What you want tonight?" Tim said.

"Um chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate covered raisins, 2 large icees, 2 extra large popcorns, m&ms, skittles, and you want anything shawty?"

"Yea some sour patch kids and water." I smiled and nodded.

"I'll get all of that delivered to your movie room." I nodded.

"What you wanna see?" I asked Kandace.

"Hidden Figures, Furious 7, and that's it I guess." She said.

"Ight your wish is my command." I led her to my custom made theater room. We sat down and I instructed the people. Soon the movie came on and our food came.
_____________________
"So how old are you?" Kandace asked me.

"I'm 24. What's your real age?" I said. She smiled.

"I'm actually 16. I look 20 but I'm not." She responded.

"You gay?"

"Yeah. Got disowned for being gay but I don't care cause I'm not stopping my gayness."

"I see."

"Your so fucking sexy. I just had to see you." I smiled.

"Thanks." She licked her lips and kissed me. I honestly kissed back. Our lips moved in sync. She pushed me on my back and started stripping me. I stripped her. She took my boob in her mouth and bit on it. I moaned. She kissed down my body and slowly started to lick my clit.

"Fuck. Me." I moaned pushing her head in my vagina. She was eating my soul out of me. I wrapped my legs around her head. She continued eating with no problem. After I came she cleaned me up and laid back. I kissed her lips.

"For you to be 17 your experienced."

"Yea imma stripper so I learn and see things." I nodded.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"9:55. Time for round 2." She responded, climbing on me.
________________________
Toya POV

I sat in my car staring at the screen. I couldn't believe that the Jamaicans were on the move, again! Apparently they were trying to cover up their tracks but they couldn't.

"Yo go in and grab TJ. We need to question him." I told the squad with me. They got out of the car and quickly grabbed TJ. Starting up my car, I drove off.

I arrived to the house around 11:22 pm. To be completely honest, I was beyond tired. I got out and locked my car before going in the house. Locking the door behind me, I made my way into the kitchen. I walked in to see Drake eating spaghetti.

"Is it good?" I asked. He laughed and looked at me.

"Nahh not better than yours but it'll do." He said smiling.

"Aww how sweet. So where's my girls?"

"Mel is sleeping in her room and Ri left out earlier. I think she's at the movies."

"Oh ok well I'll call Tim and see if I can come over."

"Cool." I got out my phone and dialed Tim's number.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey Tim. Is Ri there? At the movies?" I asked.

"Yea her and some girl. I think that's a fan of hers though."

"Ok I'll see you in a bit."

"Ight." I hung up and grabbed my purse. I walked out of the house and got back in my Lamborghini. I drove over to the movies. I saw Ri's car. I was feeling some type of way because she always invited me to go with her and her fans, even if I was working. I walked in the building and saw Tim.

"Two extra large popcorns with extra butter?" He said.

"Yep." I said. He nodded and made it. Passing me the popcorn, I gave him a tip and walked to me and Ri's room. When I got to the door and heard moaning. I walked in.

"Tell me it's not true." I said. All of a sudden the moaning stopped. I stared at Ri as she looked at me with a sorrow look on her face.

"Who's this broad?" I said throwing a bucket of popcorn on them.

"Hey to you to Toya." I looked at the girl and laughed.

"Wow you are slow as fuck. You know what fuck y'all. And Kandace tell yo dad I said fuck him." I started eating my popcorn while walking out to my car.