24.

Toya POV

"How the FUCK you gone tell me to stop being disrespectful when yo ass was cheating! Fuck HER, fuck YOU, and FUCK THE RELATIONSHIP!" I hung up the phone and sighed. I was pissed off to the max. My phone ringed again. I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Rihanna if you call me ONE more time I swear to God I'm going to-"

"It's not Rihanna. It's Nae. I was heading to the mall and I wanted to see if you wanted to come too. I'll pick you up." Nae said. I smiled. She is so sweet.

"Oh my bad. I'm already at the mall but I'll meet you at the Nike outlet." I said while smiling.

"Ight I'll be there in a few minutes." I said ok and hung up the phone. I walked to the Nike outlet and looked around at some shoes. I saw these cute 12s that I wanted. I got the clerks attention and allowed him to get the shoe.

"Um I'm looking for a little girl. She's supposed to meet me here?" I turned to see Nae. I smiled and giggled.

"Hey big head." I said as she hugged me.

"Mm. What we doing?" She said.

"Well I only have an hour so whatever works." She smiled and grabbed my hand.

"I'll call you later ok?" Nae called out. I smiled.

"Ok." I said. I gave her a peck on the lips and got in my car. I drove off. I had fun with her. She bought me hella shit and a new iPhone X. I'm not even her girl and she already spoiling me. I stayed longer than an hour but it was fun. It was just now turning 6:37. I pulled up to the house and grabbed some bags. I asked my nanny to get some bags and take them to my room. I went into the bathroom and got in the shower. I washed myself down before getting out and drying off. I walked into my room and put on a clean pair of panties and a white Nike sports bra. I looked through the clothes I bought, laying them out on my bed. I decided on a black crop top that would show my tattoo. I put on my ripped light blue jeans. I grabbed my new Jordan 12s "Gold Wings". They were fire and high as hell. I was surprised Nae bought them shits. I looked at my phone to see that it was 7:50. I grabbed my black purse, black leather jacket, and black and gold Versace sun glasses. I grabbed my phone and keys before locking up the house and getting in my black Ferrari. I pulled up to Mama Oldies. It was a restaurant full of soul food buffet style. The place was packed as always. I made my way to the big conference room. I walked in to see that nobody but Sean was here.

"Hey Toya. You good?" Sean said while hugging me. I nodded and sat down beside her.

"Yea I'm happy as fuck! Me and Nae did it." I said quietly while smiling. She looked at me and smiled.

"Swear to God! What happened?"

"She did my tattoo." I pointed to my chest. "And it was hurting so I was like that shit hurt and she said I'll make the pain go away. We had a hardcore three hour session. Then we met at the mall and she bought me these shoes and a whole bunch of other stuff including my new iPhone X."

"You got her pussy whipped! She done fell in love with that punani!" We burst laughing. Some of our old friends and family members came in. We were all silent and low key mean mugging each other. My mother was here. It looked like she'd been crying. My back was facing the door so people didn't recognize me until they sat down. Once almost everybody was here meaning Sean, me, London, Stephanie, Infinity, My mama, Keem, Tee, and Kandace bald headed ass. Anyway, Sean shut the door and cleared her throat.

"Now I know we all have beef with each other but we gonna resolve that today. Anybody is free to talk and please be respectful." Sean said. It was silent until London cleared her throat.

"Toya I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that but it's my job! You know just as well as I do that of I didn't do something EVERYTHING I owned would have been gone like that. I swear I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you with all of my heart. I swear I never meant to hurt you." London said. Stephanie looked at her before butting in.

"Me and you were cool Toya but what we did wasn't right. We actually did beat up London but I swear to God Sean wasn't apart of it. She was drugged that night and did whatever I told her too. I planned that whole thing that night with Kash's help. Kash wanted revenge on you and I wanted to teach London a lesson. I'm so sorry it had to go down like that." Stephanie said while crying. My eyes were watery but I sucked it up. I'm tired of crying over these same people.

"Toya I neglected our friendship because of Jamal. We got back together and I got pregnant by him. He wouldn't let me communicate with anybody not even my mama. She died two years ago and I was forced to miss her funeral. I'm so sorry for being naive and selfish. I love you girl. I always wanted to wife you. I just didn't know how to approach you." Keem said.

"I let my pride get the best of me. I let the drugs control me. I let Damion convince me to hurt my only baby. My baby girl that I lost because of my selfish, naive actions and stupid decisions. I'm so sorry baby girl. I love you so much. I wish I could have been there for you. I want to be there for you. Regardless of whatever you do or say, I'll never give up on you again. I'll never hurt. I'll never betrayed you. I promise I'm here to stay this time. I cleaned up my act. I want you to forgive me. I'm not asking you to forget about anything. Just please forgive me." My mama said. Sean rubbed my back as I cried. I couldn't be strong anymore. I missed my mama. I missed my friends. I missed life before my daddy passed. I missed everything.

"I miss all of y'all. I'm sorry for not being there for you Keem. I'm sorry for being stubborn London. I'm sorry for blaming my problems on you Sean. Mama I want you to be in my life. I miss you. I love you. I forgive you." I said. Every body got up and hugged each other except for Kandace. She was acting like a big bitch but that's not my problem. I walked over to my mama.

"I miss you mama. I need you now more than ever before." I cried as I hugged her. She hugged me and rubbed my back. Being in her arms made me feel secure. I felt almost whole again. Something else was missing but hopefully I'll find it soon.