Chapter 3: Reunited.

Mulai dari awal

The blonde smirked to himself, glad that his notorious playboy reputation had kept up over the summer. Guys and girls alike all wanted a taste of Park Jimin. What could he say? He was irresistible.

"Jimin oppa!"

"He looks so good with blonde hair"

"I think he just winked at you! He winked at you!"

After searching the halls, Jimin managed to find his locker, twisting the combination he opened the locker and put away the books he wouldn't need for the first half of the day. He was about to turn around and head to home room when he was tackled by someone.

"JIMIN HYUNGG!"

Jimin fell forward with an oof! steadying himself against the blue metal of the lockers, startling some freshman girls in the process. They eyed him nervously and he covered up his shock with a husky smirk and a wink. The girls giggled in response, fleeing quickly which allowed Jimin to turn around and help the figure that had almost concussed him.

"Hey Jungkook" Jimin smirked, helping the makane to his feet. The blonde male let out a laugh as the younger shook himself out of his dazed state. "Yah! You should really take it easy, Kookie, you could have knocked us both out"

The golden makane blushed, rubbing the back of his head nervously. "Ah, Sorry Hyung! I was just excited to see you!"

Jimin smiled, throwing his arm around his younger friend as the walked down the halls, avoiding groups of younger teenagers. "How was your summer?" Jimin asked as he walked along with Jungkook, waving to the occasional girl. The younger couldn't help but roll his eyes at his older's antics but smiled along, nonetheless.

"It was great, my parents and I went back to Busan for a while. We had fun." Jungkook gushed, giving his hyung a side glance. "What about you?"

Jimin shrugged, truthfully not having done much during the summer except for housesit for his neighbours. "I didn't do much" he concluded, stopping outside a class room. "Have you seen any of the others?"

"Hmm, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung are in the principles office, the school finally managed to figure out who pulled that awesome prank before summer break" The younger explained with a laugh, watching as Jimin checked over his schedule. "I think Jin and Namjoon are already in homeroom, I'm not sure about Tae though"

Jimin nodded, looking at the classroom door to check he was in the right place. "This your homeroom?" Jungkook questioned, looking over his own schedule. Jimin shook his head yes in confirmation. "Daebak, mine too"

The two boys entered the room together, narrowly avoiding the paper aeroplanes and elastic bands other students were throwing at each other. The pair shifted to the back of the classroom, throwing down their backpacks and leaning back in their desk chairs. They both started talking about their hopes for the year, scrolling through their phones and laughing whilst they waited for their teacher.

A figure entering the classroom captured the attention of Jimin and Jungkook, the actions of this person were rushed and clumsy as they slipped into the seat in front of Jungkook. There was a sense of familiarity from the honeycomb haired person that caused Jungkook to shout excitedly.

"Taehyung hyung!" Jungkook screeched, hugging the boy from behind, almost chocking him. Tae struggled in the makane's strong grip gripping the front of the desk.

"Jungkook-ah! You're killing me!" Tae stuttered out before taking a gasp of air when his makane released him. "It's nice..to see...you too..."

Jimin smiled. "Hi tae" he spoke, causing the boy in question to turn around. Tae grinned brightly, flashing his pearly whites at his childhood best friend. Himself and Jimin stood up to give each other a brotherly hug. A warm feeling spread throughout Jimin's body, being reunited with his friends for his final year made him feel so happy.

"Yah! How come I don't get that kind of treatment!?" Jungkook questioned with a pout, when the two older males pulled apart. Jimin smacked the makane on the shoulder, shaking his head playfully.

"Because I didn't try to kill Tae"

The boys laughed it out, before Jungkook piped up again. "Why were you in such a rush hyung? You were here a good five minutes before the teacher was due to be" The boy chuckled, his black eyes focusing on the teacher who had entered the room. Jimin nodded in agreement, leaning back in his chair and putting his timberland boots on the desk. The students around the boys begun to make their way to their seats but heir chatter was still lively. "And is (Y/N) here yet?"

Jimin's heart fluttered at the mention of your name. Despite, drifting apart from you in the recent years, he still couldn't help the feeling he got when you were around him or when you were brought up in conversation.

Tae turned around to face his friends with a light smirk, quickly glancing down at his watch which indicated
that class had started. "Don't worry boys, you'll soon find out"

Unedited
Words: 1.48K