Extra #2 the truth

The 14 year old came rushing down the stairs barreling into the room. "Mama mama mama, look what i found." he handed me a picture of him and me and our parents before they were killed by rogues . tears started to form in my eyes. I put my elbows on my knees and looked at young theo.

"Theo baby where did you find this photo." he looked down at his shuffling feet and he mumbled something under his breath. "Theo."

"Under your bed but i was looking for my phone" i smiled at him for saying the truth and reached behind my back i found his phone earlier. I pulled out his phone and presented it to him he had a giant smile on his face and grabbed for it before i pulled it back. I pointed to my cheek and leaned forward, he sighed and kissed my cheek i handed him his teddy and he sat on the couch snuggling into my side yes he still does that and i don't mind. "Ma who are the people in the picture." i took a deep breath and turned to the said so i was looking at him.

"Theo there is something i need to tell you and you are going to be pissed at me the people in that photo are our parents." he was frozen in his spot he looked at the photo again and then back at me he had anger showing on his face.

"No no that can't be your my mom." i shook my head and grabbed out a photo of me and him when he was a baby before our parents died i was around 14 and mom was behind the camera.

"This was when you were born before mom and dad were killed and i was sent into a life of hell and i didnt want you to know about our awful past it is just really really bad theo im sorry." he was still fuming the more i talked on.

"How could you do this to me make me believe that i didn't have my parents why did you do this to me you monster." he ripped the photo up and stormed up the stairs i had tears streaming down my eyes how the hell could i let this happen why did this happen why did i have to be so stupid. There was arms wrapping around me while i cried and cried.

"Sh sh sh it's going to be ok babe you did the right thing he had to find out eventually." i turned to her and clung to ravens shirt and started to cry even harder he thinks i am a monster my own brother thinks i am a monster.

"He thinks i am a monster i made him think i am a monster." she held me closer as i banged on chest the next minute you could hear screaming and stuff being thrown around, i started to cry harder. "I did this i caused him the pain i tried to avoid why the hell did i have to be so stupid." she held me closer i heard the door open and someone go up the stairs.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN HERE THEO!!" it was harley she was going to have to play this role for the moment.

"DID YOU KNOW?!TELL ME DID YOU KNOW?!" i don't think she knew what he was talking about.

"Ok theo you might be my niece and close friend but i will not let you talk to me like that now tell me why harlow's down there crying?" there was stomping coming from above.

"Oh you mean the she devil, my sister yeah i know now did you?" she was silent and i could tell that he was getting angrier by the minute. "FUCK THIS SHIT!!" uh what the hell did he just say, no i am not going to let this fucking slide. I got up and slid away from raven and walking up the stairs to see harley frozen in the doorway.

"Do you really want your mouth washed out with soap because i may not be your mother but that does not mean you can get away with shit like that, i know you are mad and i am sorry that i lied to you, but did you really want to know that i went through whippings and beatings and being a slave because our parents died and i was blamed or would you rather have to be able to know the fake reality of being an only child without an awful past following them i wanted to keep you happy and innocent as long as i could i didnt want you to have to look over your shoulder like i do everyday wondering if i am going to be attacked and i didnt want you to have to live like hat and i will try everything in my power to have you not." i was now kneeling in front of him so i could look him in the eyes. "And you can hate me all you want beat me till i bruised and bloody but you will always always be my responsibility to take care of and love."

he had tears streaming down his face he touched my shoulder where one of the scars were. "You told me these were from you falling."i looked down and grabbed his hands in mine.

"I had to and i am sorry that i did lie to you i just need to keep you safe and happy for as long as i could now bring it in brother." i opened my arms up to him and he hugged me as tight as he could.

"To make it up to me can you buy me a new phone?" i pulled away and looked at him strange.

"What the hell did you do to your phone?" he looked around his trashed room and pointed to the wall.

"I may or may not have thrown it at the wall." i chuckled and messed up his hair getting up from my knees.

"Yeah we will get you a new phone." he smiled and hugged me even tighter. "Cant...breath" he chuckled lightly and let me go a smile back on his face 

A/N if you don't know by know the sequel for this is up this is just random one shots that i didn't do in the book because i was to lazy love you all sweet nightmares my dear readers