chapter 34 (new)

Harlow pov
I flopped on to my side of the bed and raven cuddled into my side.

"we need to go home soon explain what happened last night and why you ran?" I nodded but didn't answer and closed my eyes.

"we will tomorrow but i want to spend time with you right now and the new baby." she smiled and I did the same thing that I did the first time with the twins I listened to the heart beat the little faint heart beat that was there I smiled and fell back asleep.

i woke up to screaming not realizing it was me that was screaming raven pushed me back down gently, I cuddled into the and she kept saying comforting words into my ear and running her hands threw my hair.

we dicided to get up now because it was time to go how, we got on the bike that she brought and headed home. when we got home I saw all of the group in the living room asleep the only one awake was vex and that's because he usualy gets up and gets ready with me in the morning, he comes running over to me and I pick him up and hug him. everybody starts to wake up when vex yells baba for the third time since I'm home they all looked at me stunned Harlow comes up to me and then slaps me, I put my hand on my cheek and look at her.

"you do not leave like that again you have kids here it does not help them when they don't know why you are gone you do not run away from your problems, now that's solved come give me a hug?" I smiled at her, i dessereved that slap so I went up and hugged her but let go once I heard two growling lady's we pulled away and then I looked at everyone.

"I'm sorry for what I did I needed time to myself for what I did and nathin.." I was inturupted by nathin getting a phone call, I knew exactly what it was so I stood up tall and waiting for him to break down or scream. raven came up to me she saw the stance I was in and she knew when i was going to let happen I had my hands behind my back, my back was straight and I was looking forward think of it as a military stance she started to plead to me.

"Harley please grab raven away from me and hold her far away I don't want her to get hurt you can't let her get hurt." she nodded and dragged her away from me and I stood my place, nathin was still listening on the phone then his face turned to sadness then anger.

"yeah thanks for telling me." he hung up and then looked at me with pain and anger.

"Harley get everyone out now and make sure raven does not come in no matter what she hears." they all started to exit and when they were all gone i was charged at I just stood there waiting for him to attack. I was pushed to the ground and then there punches to my face and whatever he could get and I didn't move I let him do what ever he wanted.

when he was done he got up his fists bloody, he ran to his room and came back seconds later I was getting up and was half way there but he dicided to kick me down to the ground and then walk out. A little later when I was half way up again the rest of the pack came running in, raven came to me and put her arm around me while lexa went on the other side they carried me to the room and lexa left, raven started to clean me up and put bandages over the cuts that were there.

"go and get in the shower then you have to tell them what happened babe ok?" I nodded and then got in the shower

i got out and got dressed then headed down to the living room to see everyone there and mason was comforting axel. I sat down with my head in my hand the entire room was silent waiting for me to talk.

"i found the alpha who was targeting vex, and it pains me to say that alpha David Blair is deceased because of me." I get up and walk out back and run to the waterfall that nathin found me at I don't know how long I have been sitting here just thinking, but i dicided to get up and go back to the house, everyone is gone to bed other then axel who is just sitting starring at a wall. I walk up to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Harlow will he ever come back because this shit hurts when he's gone." he says this by putting a hand over his heart. I pull him into me to give him comfort.

"he will come back and that pain you feel will not last long he has not left you for good and I'm so sorry that he left because of me, but the one thing he would want you to do it keep yourself healthy and not stress over this so go to bed ok." he nods and them gets up heading up the stairs, I follow in suite 5 minuets later to go to bed with raven. i see that she is already asleep, I get changed and then climb into bed.

i get woken but in the middle of the night to throwing up, I get up and go to the bathroom where raven is over the toilet bowl. I hold her hair back and rub her back she gets up and brushes her teeth.

"are you good." she nods and then goes to let back down vex comes running in right when I'm in the bed we fall asleep all cuddled up together.

A/N ok short filler chapter and I'm sorry for that but there will be another chapter soon so look for that soon and guys there is finally a full story line for this and it's going to be good well sweet nightmares my dear readers