chapter 9

all of the cast befor shit goes down
2018 A/N hey yeah realized that mason had not appeared yet sorry.
we were on our way to the falls I had pulled over I looked behind to see my brother shaking in fear.

"hey you will be fine just follow me try to keep up." I looked behind to him as he put the helmet on the handel bars. I smiled and he smirked.

"3..2..1..GO!!"we start to run to the waterfall but he has to follow so I win when we get there oh this is going to get way worse for him it 11:59 to be exact.

"come here bro this is going to hurt." he sat next to me and started to scream in pain he started to grow black burnt up wings out of his back just like mine and his hair turns black along with his eyes. he was silent for a little, and then started to scream again he started to turn scary pale and then white and then translucent. his hair went turquoise and his eyes were the same as his skin but less see through, he stayed silent again and started to scream for the second to last one.

i grabbed the blanket and wraped it around me while sitting cross legged, I closed my eye and talked with my species for a little they will be able to see what happens between mom and Theo they will talk later.

I opened my eyes again to see fairy wings going out of his back it was funny to see him as pink and pale with full pink eyes. he started to scream again I know this one I see him have a tight purple shirt that shows off his muscles and black skinny jeans.

he had purple hair and purple eyes like the last ones. he looked at me and then fell to the floor. I now waited and waited i put a blanket over him for when he wakes up because it was getting cold. I decided to call raven to see how she was doing.

"hey babe how's it going." she sounded sleepy oh god I woke her up.

"oh my god I'm sorry I woke you up I'll just call back later." I was about to hang up when she shouted no.

"how is he doing?" there was rustling in the other end of the line like she was sitting up in bed.

"well he is passed out and all purple it's funny to see him in purple." I laughed and tried to stay quite.

"I bet it is but babe I have to go to bed I'm really tired and you have to stay with your brother watch over him please." I nodded my head like she could see me.

"yes I will goodnight baby." I hung up and just stared at my brother hoping he wakes up soon. seconds past to minuets, minuets pass to hours, and he finaly wakes up and looked around.
"hey hey your alright just go back to normal ok." he nodded his head and went to normal he now had rainbow hair and eyes.
"lets head back shall we." he nodded his head.

"yeah let's go." we got on my bike and started to head toward the house when we pulled up it was daylight. we headed inside and went to the living room he went to go and get food oh I remember my appetite after all of those transforms, Harley got mad at me because I ate all of our food.

"hey babe how was staying up all night." raven came down the stairs and sat next to me and cuddled into my side.

"it was fine we will be out of food bye the time he is done eating I'm tired." I laid my head on ravens head and fell asleep then was jolted awake by Theo.

"we have to go i have school starting in an hour." wow I slept for 2 hours I got up and went to go get dressed do my hair and grab my leather jacket. we headed out side and i got on my bike I put on the helmet as he got behind me. we were at his school in 15 minuets, we pulled up and people started to stare at me and Theo. I started to take my helmet off as Theo started to get off the bike I put the helmet on the handel bars, and started to get off the bike I got stares from all of the kids.