filler chapter

it has been three days that I have been at this hell hole they are starting to get better and Cody is actually listening to me and being nice I do patrols every night in every hidden crack and crevis they aren't hiding anyone which is good. raven has called everyday saying she's fine and misses me and that she loves me. she is the only person I have heard from. Harley texts me and I get nothing from jade something is up with her i dont know what but it's something.

i start to walk toward the training field where everyone was out here all night I upped their training.
After hours of that I finally got a call it was from raven again.

"hey babe how has it been going down there." she sounded tired and in a really quite place.

"I'm good planning on leaving soon hopefully jace will let me go by the end of the week." she hummed in response and then there was gagging in the other end of the phone I started to freak out and grab my keys and jacket.
"raven babe are you ok I'm on my way." I was headed out the door when I got a response.

"no I'm fine I just had to throw up it's morning remember." oh yeah forgot morning sickness.

"you are doing ok right you don't need to feed or do I need to go down there." there was a chuckle ok the other end of the phone.

"I think it's you that is hungry for that or should i say thirsty but I have to go babe I love you." ok looks like she is in a hurry.

"ok I love you to." I said that befor I thought she would hang up but she didn't.

"put down the blow torch jade where did you even get that from stop messing with it..." the voices faded out as she got farther from her phone. I laughed and hung up looking down at my phone. I headed inside sitting down on the couch scrowling though my phone and then going to sleep. I woke up at midnight I'm giving the rest of the pack time off. I started my way around the house.

first i went to the floor board no one there but old scraps and a blanket. then I headed toward the closet where all the pictures were taken down and given to mason and then I went to the basement. there was still dried blood the weapons were cleared out and the chains were left on the wall I was about to turn around when I felt a rag go over my mouth and my vision go dark.

A/N sorry for such a small chapter there will be another one in about an hour u just wanted to get this part out there well sweet nightmares my dear readers.