chapter 39

I woke up in a dark room chains on my wrists I looked around to see the rest of my pack even the misfits chained up to the wall why did I get them in to this they don't deserve to be in this, the one person who did not appear to be in here was nathin no don't tell me he killed him. I tried to get out of the chains but the more I tugged on them the more that they burnt my skin. I kept looking around to see if I could get out of here. but there was no escape.

"well don't you look like a lost puppy now that you can't get out." I turned to were the voice came from then a figure started to walk out of the shadows. out of the shadows walks nathin wait how is he out.

"nathin oh my god you got out please get me out of here so I can take this bastared down." he started to laugh like a maniac with a knife in his hand.

"oh Harlow Harlow Harlow, Caleb is dead died when he hit the ground I can't belive you fell for that." he crouched down in front of me still smiling.
"how does it feel to be tricked, how is the pain of being hurt by someone you love because the moment that I heard my dad had died at the hands of an assassin I knew it was you, and that hurt my 10 times worse then it does for you right now." he brought the blade up Infront of him looking at it and then back at me.

"why just why?" he stood up again and walked around the room to all the passed out people chained to the wall and then picked up another knife and walked over to me.

"I did this because I need you to suffer like I did to feel the pain that I did when I heard my father throat was slit I want you to feel the pain that I did." he walked up to me and put the blade on my neck but not cutting it.

"you can have me free will and I won't fight back just let them go they don't need to be here for the pain to be caused on me just let them go nathin." he laughed at me again and then put more pressure on the blade to my neck.

"I will let them go eventually, when the wake up I know they don't deserve to be here they were just to get you here they did nothing wrong to me so why do it to them." he took the blade and sliced my arm making it bleed. he kept cutting at me for the next hour me not giving away a noise or scream knowing that is what he would want and I could tell it was frustrating him so he started to cut deeper into me. Everybody sarted to wake up he looked around at everyone and went over to where he grabbed the knife, he pulled out a key and started to unlock everyone. Raven ran up to me on the wall.

"we will get you out I don't know why he let us out it was a bad move if you tell me because we are going to kick his.." I inturupted her befor she could continue.

"babe you need to leave with the kids while you can I'm the one who got you out and I will get myself out soon just take care of them for me and I will be back in no time got it." she started to cry and then kissed me befor she got roughly pulled away from me.

"get out." raven started to get out of the room being pulled up by the rest of the pack then the latch shut with a screaming raven on the other side of the door.
"now let's get back to what we were doing." he grabbed another knife and turned me around starting to cut into my back.
"change in to purity." I didn't at first befor he made a long cut on my back then I changed into purity. he grabbed something big from the table in the back and then there was a burning pain on my wings that made me scream then I hear somethin fall to the ground then on the other wing it started with the same pain I knew this pain not again for the love of god not again. I started to cry knowing that he just cut off my wings knowing how much it pained me that last time.
"change into Cindy." I didnt want to do it so I just stayed as purity refusing to change he started to cut my shoulder but I still did not comply he started to cut me more.
"I said change into Cindy." I still did not comply until he started cutting the back of my legs I changed into Cindy he started to cut my wings on this one and I just sat there waiting for the pain to end. change after change it went like this for a long time from Cindy it went to ace which was the most painful with cutting off my ears and legs and then he couldn't take anything from mist because well she is already dead, then from there it went to quinn where he pulled out my fangs hurting like hell I was starting to faint from all the pain that was happening, then I Blacked out for the second time in the past hours.

when I came to, the floor was covered in blood and it wasn't mine what the hell happened? I looked around more to see im no longer chained up but with the chains snapped, there was blood everywhere all over the walls and the floor, the room was red I started to get up to look down at myself and see that I was also covered in blood and scarres how long was I out for, i walked around slowly moving my aching body in this tiny room i made my way to the corner what there were legs sticking out into the light that shined in the room Mabey nathin is asleep i walked closer to the legs to see the whole person, I was nathin bruised and bloody and his throat was cut, I looked at him longer and and then started to hyperventilate and then fell to the ground crying over the loss of my best friend he saved me and this happened then there was a voice in my head that has the silkyness of my mother but It wasn't her and she said two simple words.

'your welcome' then the voice was gone that's was new. I have never heard that one. I picked up nathins body and then took him out of the bunker, carrying him bridal style still in shock, when I got out it was pouring rain and I started to run to the house. I don't know why that was where I was going but I made it there 20 minuets later and I knocked on the door. Everyone came to the door seeing me I laid nathin down and axel ran to his body and I fell to my knees. raven came over and hugged me, then she kissed me when she was done there was pain throughout all of my body like I was going through what he put me through all over again. I brought my hand to my side to see that I was bleeding all of my wounds were reopening. I looked over to raven who looked horrified.

"I love you." I then collapsed to the ground.

Raven pov

Harlow collapses to the ground I went down to her to see her struggeling to breath vex came over with the kids. he was able to hold them now somehow.

"baba?" she looked over to vex and then smiled he had tears in his eyes. I took the kids from him and he snuggled into her. I then laid down the twins right near her heart. I was crying my heart out putting the kids down on her. I then grabbed her hand and strocked her hair she smiled.

"i will love you forever and always Harlow Archer Ace." she smiled and then looked down at her kids and smiled even more. and then her eyes closed taking her last breath. the twins started to cry more because there as no heart beat that they could feel or hear. I finally broke down crying over my lost mate, vex started to pat her cheek trying to wake her up.

"baba, baba come on baba I love you." he kept trying to wake her up but she wasn't going to, I felt arms around me pulling me away from my love, and I saw someone taking the kids. I couldn't tell who through the years that were clouding my vision, I cryed into someone chest who was also crying because I can feel their tears fall on my fourhead, I gripped onto their shirt and cryed my eyes out as I saw Harlow being taken away down to the more we have, don't ask why we have one. vex crawled into my arms and I held him close.

"where is baba going?" I started to cry even more and hold him closer.

"baby baba isn't going to be back for awhile she just taking a trip ok?" he nodded and then cuddled into me.

"but baba wasn't breathing is baba ok?" I held him closed and took him to the couch and had him face me on my lap.

"baby something has happening to baba she won't be coming back for awhile and don't worry it wasn't by choice she would never leave you on purpose." he nodded and the reached up to wipe away the tears the were under my eyes. he smiled at me and then pointed at the tv I smiled at him and them turned on cartoons. Ryder came over and put the twins back in my arms while vex was on my lap.

"looks like it just going to be us now kids." my eyes started to brim with tears I kissed the kids on the head and them put my head on the back of the couch trying not to cry over the pain in my heart.

A/N guys the story line is not done yet I swear but this does have like 2 chapters left for the book to my calculations and im sorry I said it was 5 to 10 but this ending i had planned just didn't come out that long hope you liked it because I am crying right now well sweet nightmares my dear readers