chapter 33 (new)

Raven pov

i woke up on a comfy surface wait I was on the couch befor I shot up and looked around i was in our room without Harlow next to me i got up and looked around the house everyone was asleep i went to the living room and sat down in the couch with a huff I looked at the coffee table to see 3 notes on there. I picked them up and read the first ones.

dear dark oak pack
i know you didn't expect this and neither did I, i can not explain why I left it's just that with what I had to do I could not be around you guys knowing what I had done and that you deserve better than me, I know this is tragic to hear but I have left and probably won't come back please do not look for me I really mean it im sorry Harley you have been with me threw thick and thin but I had to do this I hope you have a great life with Ryder and jax I'm leaving you to take care of the people of the pack other than raven, nathin im sorry for all that I have done you will find out soon what I did and I know you will be mad just don't take your anger out on the people that have been with you for years but take it out on me even though I am not there, to everyone else in the pack I wish you all good luck with what ever you have partners or businesses I do not have time to write a note for all.
                                          love Harlow

when I finished the note I was about to break down she left and didn't even say goodbye in person what could she have done that was this bad that she and to leave. I looked at the coffee table and picked up the next one.

my ride or die.
I'm sorry I had to do this and I love so so so very much I just don't deserve you after tonight please don't come and find me I will still keep in contact with the kids and always try to see them, I love you so much I am in a safe space and it's not that bad, I do have a roof over my head there is one thing I need you to do for me, take care of the kids and pack I don't care if you don't tell the kids about me I deserve that after this move that I took but please take care of  them please.
                                    your ride or die

by the end of the note ther were tear stains and ink smudges all over the page the last one was still on the table I was very afraid to look at It i picked it up and started to read.

the lights of my eyes
i know that you guys are not old enough to read these but I had to leave one even if it's just your mom is reading this and will never give it to you, I wanted you to know that you baba loves you so much and would do anything for you that I will always be a phone call away, I love you with all of my heart and hope that you get this when you can read it and understand what it means I know you probably hate me for leaving but I had to do this I really really love you.
                                         your baba