chapter 36

the door then slammed right when she said those words. I started to bang on the door and the old man opened it again. I pushed Blake behind me away from the furious man.

"hi nice to meet you I know I may not seem like much but I can buy out this stupid bigoted town, don't test me. I will tear you down to the ground. so either you let me inside or the first thing I take down is the church." he looked scared and then made room for us to go in the door we went to the living room to find and older lady cleaning the living room. she looked over to Blake and Audrey and her face went pale. I linked the twins because this will not turn out good if I say the wrong thing or make the wrong move.

'hey joker twins I need you outside of this house in case I need help so get here as fast as you can.' there wasn't a respons at first.

'we are in our way.' I blocked the link after that with the parents looking at me with a mix of disgust and hatred.

"nice house reminds me of my beach cottage but that is alot..bigger." Blake and Audrey were hiding behind me and kylar trying to shield themselfs.

"why are you here." I started to walk around the house. I had a corset and tight pants all Black with a leather jacket and the jacket would hide my holster on my side, but today I had my gun on my leg holster so it was on full display and I also had my card and knife holster on my waist with my corset where my gun usually goes so when I took of my jacket and turned the right way that they saw my gun there was a collective of gaspes even coming from the people I came with.

"well I don't know who you are asking mr.summer is it me, your kids or ms.saint." he looked surprised with what I asked I started to move closer to him.

"I mean you ms.who I don't know your name." I laughed and sat down on one of the couches telling the rest to follow.

"oh well first I'm hear to change this town for the better, if that means knocking some sense into the kids of this town or taking down homophobic assholes who call themselfs good fathers and a man of god. second there is something I need to take care of, my friend kylar over here has  been helping your daughter when you kicked her out she became her life support they did for eachother, but you dicided i don't want my daughter to be happy because she is gay so i will punish her by getting ride of her only friend, well your wrong mr.summer, I have two questions for you, first one do you know the archer twins who run their parents company by themselfs sense they left, or the aces who run the top biker company and companys?" he nodded and I looked around for a little.
"last one how about cybertech because I see that everywhere in this house right now?" he nodded to the last one. I dicided to link the joker twins those are axel and Kyle.

'hey can you get the archer twins, scave an cyb down here.' in a matter of seconds there was wings flapping outside that I could only hear then there was a knock on the door I stoped the father from getting it, when i answered it I saw the married couple making out and karma and Kylie trying to stop them with the archer twins patterns behind them Kyle and axel knew exactly what i wanted.

"you two stop it that's just gross you were here for five seconds and already want to jump eachother bones." the separated to the sound of my voice.

"oh it was bad in the car we figured out that there is one more piece that cyb added to herself if you get what I mean." Kylie smacked karma on the head and I told them to head in I went in first with the rest following and cyb and scave holing hands last all of them with their significant others go it went me, kylie and harper, karma and skylar, cyb and scave and then there was one more person, I smiled and grabbed her had when she passed by it was raven.

"ok so I have some people to introduce to you, to here is karma and Kylie archer and their partners skylar and harper, skylar and karma have promise rings and have been together for 3 years, harper and Kylie have been together for 1 year and have been going on strong, these two twins run a multibillion company single handedly by themselfs, then next you have cybernetics and scavenger yes those are there real names don't ask why, they both run cybertech the one who looks like a robot is cyb she makes all of the stuff that she sells and scave helps sell them she had no employes and has made millions but does not show it, now for me you asked my name and I would like to introduce myself and girlfriend. hello I am Harlow, Harlow Ace I run Ace repairs a multiQuadrillion company that sells bikes, jakets and a whole lot more and my girlfriend raven cassuis Partner in all of this, we have 3 kids two are twins and one is adopted they all have dissablities, vex who is 6 has short term memory loss, luna who is 3 month old is blind, malikiah is deaf born that way both of them and we are giving the best life they can have, so I have one question for you mr.summers if I didn't have my girlfriend at all and it was just me, and imagine all of these couples in this room didn't have their significant other and were just by themselfs, what would you think of us as devils or do you think we are worthy in the eyes of god, because if I didn't have this wonderful women right here I would be dead in a ditch starved and beating to a bloody pulp with my brother right next to me my baby brother, so if you say I'm the devil then you don't know my past the people i used to live with, whipped me and beat me every day my baby brother was only a few months and I took his beating for him crying at night I almost bleed out several time holding my brother in my arms thinking it was the end. so sir tell me if I'm counted as the bad guy for looking for love something that we all need in life look at how much happier your daughter is because of her being herself she has love and friends and doesn't get beat in the daylie by kids who think she is immorily wrong so answer this one question sir do you, see me, as a demon that isn't deemed worthy in the eyes of god?" he looked shocked to say the least he sat down her mother just stood their taking in all that I said and looked like she was about to cry realising what she did she sat down in a state of shock.

"guys I think we should go we made our point and those two married couple are going to jump eachother bones if we don't get them to a hotel soon." the rest of the couple made The way out and we sat down letting the stuff sink in I looked over to Audrey I walked over to her to talk.

"how about we get you cleaned up while they talk ok." she nodded and I followed her up to the room she took a shower while I picked out cloths when i was done I laid them on the bed and went back down just in time to see the mother's hand raised to her daughter's face about to hit her I speed over there and grabbed her hand my eyes had turned black from using Quinn's speed.

"touch her one time and I will sue your ass for all its money's worth which is not alot so don't even try that again." I put her hand down and the mother ran away crying mr.summers got up and and hugged his child soon Audrey came down and joined them I grabbed kylar from the couch and them went up to Blake and whispered.

"we will be back have fun call when you need us got it." she didn't say anything but I knew that she knew we left and made our way back to the hotel.

when I got to mine and ravens room that we are sharing with the kids I saw raven on the bed with the twins on a pillow laughing their asses of at the tv I climbed into bed with them and went behind raven and fell asleep

when I woke up it was to a phone call in the middle of the night I'm guessing Blake got home by kylar, I answered the phone to hear jace.

"ok ace im in a hurry so I will just send you th file and get going goodbye." he hung up and I got a text after. this guy was kicking people out of his pack just because they were woman and wanted higher ranks then a house wife so now I have to kill him.

I flew into the balcony and saw the guys in his room yelling at a maids woman.

"now now now that is not you you treat a lady." he turned around and the girl ran away.

"who the fuck are you?" I pulled out the gold card with his name he looked scarred and tried to run I locked the door with my telecanises and he kept trying to pull on the door.

"I would kill you slow but I have stuff to get back to so let's make this quick shall we." I threw a card at him and he dropped to the ground to went over and dug the card out of his skull put my card where the throwing card was. I jumped out the window and flew back to the hotel I went back in the room to see raven and the kids gone.

"Raven, raven where are you?!" I looked around and they weren't there I went to all the other rooms to see all of them gone everyone I took with us is gone and there looks to be a struggle in each room i went out into the hall and fell to my knees and screamed.

All of them were gone.

A/N well that was a really eventful chapter I liked it can't wait to start the development of this story who do you think took them? what kind of tole will this take on Harlow? and guys I want to thank you so much we made another 1000 views in a few days so we are 6k so thank you so fucking much well sweet nightmares my dear readers.