chapter 26

guys thank you so fucking much we made it to 2000 views I remember like a week ago I was thanking you for a hundred views so you don't know how happy I am right now

we were getting out of the hospital we were permitted that we can leave we just have to glasses for luna so she doesn't have more damage to her eyes , when we go those we went home and laid down the twins in their room changed them and gave the bottles so i held both I'm my hands when they were done I laid them on my chest and they fell asleep with me following soon after.

when I woke up it was to a flash and a click sound. I looked up to see raven with a poloroid camera. the picture printed and she started to shake it, i put the two babbies in seperate cribs kissed them on the fourhead and went to the room next the twins, it was vexs room it was filled with blue we figured out that he likes the color blue so when he sees it he goes after it. I kissed vex on the fourhead and went to my room where raven was at. I laid down with her already asleep and held her close, sleep soon took over.

when I woke up again it was to a screaming baby the pitch kept wavering so figured out that it was malikiah I told raven to go back to sleep and went to go and take care of malikiah when he went back to sleep luna started to scream i did everything I needed to calm her down, I then put her back and went to the room. befor I fell asleep there was a tini finger poking me I looked up to see vex with tears down his cheek he looked scared but confused as to why he was scared, I knew he had a nightmare and I held him close to calm him down he fell asleep in the middle of me and raven and when he fell asleep it was already 5 in the morning which means I have to get up. I left vex cuddleing with raven, I got about the amount of 3 hours of sleep. I went to the kitchen to get coffee then there was a call on my phone.

"Harlow ace speaking." the other end of the phone was silent for a little.

"hey Harlow I went over to your shop to get one of your tools to see if no one there I don't know if you want to come watch the shop for a little or do you want me to flip the closed sign." I started to chug my coffee and make another cup.

"um don't close the shop everyone is sleeping right now so I will go and watch the shop for right now." there was a bang on the other end of the phone like something exploded.

"ok Harlow i really have to go the place is on fire i will see you when you get here." I started to get up and get a gallon thermos I had it made for when I had Theo to take care of by myself I filled it with the strongest coffee we have and then headed my way out to the shop.

I pulled up on my bike and parked in front of the door the town was still waking up the sun was coming up why would cyb be here already? I went inside and over to the door where it connects to cybs place. I walked in to see the place completely covered in papers and spare parts she's workong on something big again. I walked to the back to see cyb working on a new pair of wings these ones were black and red and they looked to be bigger than the last ones.

"hey cyb how long have you been here and does the misses know?" she looked back at me scared and then looked at her wrist where there was a built in phone in her arm it curves around her inner wrist so she always has it she has a tendency to lose her phone she lost 20 last year in a matter of 3 months we are still finding them everywhere for scave insisted that she make a way for it it be on her permantly even though she can take it out it's really gross to watch. when I looked at her face she had a face of panic.

"well I might be in trouble with the misses because I have been here for 2 weeks and she got home last week." I laughed at her as she started to clean up her workshop I made my way back to my shop and went behind the counter to see who was supposed to be working today and It looks like no one this entire week because I forgot to set any scheudel great it also doesn't help that I have 2 workers.

After a few hours of working on the scheldual I started to go to the back to see a bunch of boxes of kids stuff. oh I forgot about this it's a fence octagon cages so kids don't go to far I got a big one and a little one i set up the big one first and added a blanket on the ground and pit all of vexs favorite toys in there then I set up the second one right next to it and filled it with pillows and blankets this one is for the twins so they could lay down when they are here. i went back to the front and just sat there looking around the place hearing loud noises coming from behind cybs door of her working on new wings.

hours later there was a ring on the front door I didn't feel like looking up i was to tired and cranky I took a sip of my coffee which was mostly already gone.

"hey we are new here and i wanted to see if i can get a job here." i looked up to see a girl in a white shirt, leather skirt leather and leather jacket I looked her up and down, the girl next the her went over to the wall and took of her guitar that was strapped to her back.

"do you know how to fix up a bike?" I looked up at her and she seemed scared of me good. but befor she could answer cyb came running in and hid behind me.

"Harlow Harlow, I need your help I pissed off scave and now she is in my shop because I haven't been home for a few days she is trying to take out my eye." I rolled my eyes as scave came running in holding tweasers.

"scave you need to calm down what did cyb do this time." she stared to move closer to me trying to test me I have both me and cyb backwards.

"well this dumbass over here didn't come home for a full 2 weeks mind you I came home from a scavenging trip and she wasn't home, I set up shop which took a week and she still wasn't home, I waited night and day for my wife to come home and she still did not come home." she had anger in her eyes and her voice I backed up so far the cyb hit the wall.

"I didn't mean to scave I was working on new wi.." I stopped her right there with a hand over her mouth.

"we have people here dumbass now leave and settle this like you are a married couple and no longer where you used to be." I started to push the to cybs door both looking like kicked puppies. I turned back to the two teenagers that were watching with wide eyes.
"sorry about that but if you work here that is what you will have to deal with." she looked at me while the other girl messed with her guitar trying to act like she didn't watch what was happening.

"well for your first answer yes I can fix up a bike we just got to this town and are planning to stay so do I have the job?" I looked at her for a second and then nodded I went around the counter and shook her hand.

"well you got the job you can have hours around school this shop isn't open at that time anyway we all have school." she  nodded and I went back behind the counter to chug the rest of my coffee. she left her number on one of my cards probable so I can call her for her hours. then just as they were about to leave the blond one spoke up while walking out with her guitar.

"well that was new back in my home town the only fight we had like that was when husbands would get three sheets to the wind and come home like that."(A/N drunk, three sheets to the wind means drunk.) I didn't know what that ment and I sat back down i didn't even get her name oh well i will call her soon.

i dicided I will go down the street and get more coffee, when I made it back to the shop cyb and scave were making out at my desk, I grabbed a thing of cold water for the thing in my shop and poured it on them, scave grummbeled at me and dragged cyb to the door.

"use protection kids." scave flipped me off and pushed cyb in and walked after her oh god this is going to get loud. A few minuets later raven walked in with vex and the twins I then took all of them to the back to show what i set up she put vex in his play area and, i set up some sticky notes path to the front so he knows where to go and then put the two sleeping babbies in the little area I set up, we went back to the front and sat on the ground she held me and I started to fall asleep but just as I was about to sleep we heard moaning I went up to the door and banged on it.

"go home and fuck we have two sleeping babbies." the moaning stoped and then a door shut but with all the yelling it woke up both babbies, we picked up both of them and put them in the stroller and then picked up vex we headed out of the shop and flipped closed. we headed to have lunch down the street at a sushi place that was our first family lunch or meal since we were home and it made me so happy.

A/N some what short chapter but can you guess who the two girls were that walked into the shop well here's a hint it's kylar and Blake from the outcast this chapter is on that book in kylar pov.