chapter 27

there was a loud crash and groan coming from our room balcony i instantly got up and ran Infront of the bed tackling the person, there was another groan.

"hey get off of me Harlow wow that is how you treat your family." I looked at the person to see nathin he has been gone for the past months at the blood moon pack we hugged and I took him out of the room.

"so why did you dicided to go in my balcony where my kids are right next to me." he looked at me smug oh god what did I do.

"well I wouldn't have to if you gave me a key and told me you moved I went into our loft and scared a poor family you bitch." I looked down at the ground befor I heard crying, I ran to the babbies room and picked up luna, nathin came in and awed at me. I handed him luna when he made childesh grabby hands he played with luna she still hadn't opened her eyes.

"sing to her you have a great voice she won't be able to see the hand your waving at her." he looked at me confused but befor I could explain luna opened her eyes to show the almost white eyes. he looked down with sad eyes.

"yeah that happened im sorry that you weren't informed we couldn't have any contact with you the lines stoped working ceirtisy of the council, well sit down let me explain." we sat down in the rocking chair I got up for a second and grabbed the sticky notes this is around the time that vex wakes of nightmares and goes to our room. nathin looked at me weird. I went into vexs room and started to put up the arrows leading to the babbies room 2 feet up on the wall I made it back to the room and sat down.

"you will see why I did that in a little so let's start where we left off, the babbies were born when you left it turns out that luna was blind and malikiah is deaf they are both intersex and yeah that's it." when I finished malikiah started to silently cry so it was little noises and he had a face of crying I picked him up and put him on my chest he started to calm down. I sat back down.

"so are you ok?" I nodded and looked down at my beautiful baby boy and smiled.

"I'm perfect I have the perfect family even though there may be some problems we will get through it like always." during my entire speech you could hear tini feet making there way down the hall and a tini voice saying 'like blue.' when vex finally made it to the room he had the sticky notes in hand with tear stains down his face again like every night. he looked at me and got happy he ran over to me.

"baba!" I picked him up and put him on my other side where malikiah wasn't he grabbed on to malikiahs hand and his little finger was wrapped in smaller baby fingers.

"nathin I don't know if you were here but this is my eldest son vex, vex this is nathin." vex looked at me again with a smile on his face.

"baba!" he snuggled closer into me making nathin look at me weird.

"um he has short term memory loss there is medication that can help with it but he can't take that till he is older." nathin nodded at me looking down at both of my son's I grabbed the Polaroid from the desk next to me raven insisted that we keep them everywhere so we can have pictures. I took a picture of the boys on my chest and nathin grabbed it to shake it for me. I started to drift to sleep when I felt malikiah being taken out of my hands. I looked up to see nathin putting malikiah in his crib where luna was already in hers I got up holding on to vex and said good night to nathin and told him where his room was right next to the twins. I headed to mine and ravens room to see raven taking up the whole bed I scooted her over and laid down with vex.

i woke up a few hours later at 5 I got more sleep this night I still haven't called that girl that showed up at my shop with her friend.

i dicided that I will call the number when the phone started to ring someone answered on phone.