chapter 3

her hair after all the transfroms
for the next month that i am at the new pack theo cryed all night every day but every time i got up to get him either one of the twins would get him or nathin would, sometimes even harley and she was another floor down some days it was just me because the rest were exausted. I really need to see if we could either get a loft for all of us or have the whole top floor. well whats happened over the past month was that the five of us have gotten closer, I caught up in training in the first week and was in alpha training with Nathin by the end of the month. my birthday was actually today and for some reason I felt weird like something was going to happen. well the day started as usual I went to training while Theo slept in the room with the twins. when I finished training me and Harley took Theo out to the mall to go eat like we do always do, then I went home watched tv with Theo on our bed even though he is still a few months old so I put him on a pillow and watch cartoons with him while he laughs the whole time. then we go to dinner and spend time with the rest of the pack but tonight the old alpha came because it was a special occasion for there best warrior which was me. I didn't want an entire party so I just had the old alpha come i needed to talk to him anyway.

"so Harlow why did we need to talk." we were in the alphas office.

"i want to know if me and the rest of my group so Nathin, Kyle and axel, and Harley can get a loft close to the pack and before you say no let me explain why first it will help nathin know how humans live, people will stop complaining about a baby crying, and it will help get Harley out of your hai..oh sorry, so what do you say the boys will be together while me and Harley will share a loft with Theo." when I finished he looked like he was in thought befor he answered.

"fine and i really need to get that delinquent out of my house." he said and I did discuss this with them before when he left I did a happy dance calmed myself down and went back out.

"ok guys I have some news this may be good for some and bad for some, well this is mostly good for Nathan, Kyle, axel and Harley, well guys us 6 are moving out." there was a moment of silence before there was cheering from the 4 people I call close friends then there was a bunch of questions coming from people we took one at a time.

"what will happen with the pack while you are gone Nathan and you Harlow you are beta you will also be gone then you also have the gammas gone and you to Harley I don't know what you do but what will happen when you are gone." oh yeah forgot to tell you I became beta in the month time and the twins became gammas.

"this is just for a short time the old alpha will take back over while I go away I will visit but I will not be alpha this is preparing me for being an alpha I might even start a pack of my own." also forgot to say that we will be seen as part of the pack but live like humans.

"well is that all the questions because i think that was the only one that needed to be answered." no one asked anymore and every one went to their room when I got Theo to bed and was getting In I felt this pain coming from my back it felt like something wanted to come out I screemed in pain this was worse than my wolf transformation i screemed in pain axel came running.

"get Theo and leave I ugh..dont know whats happening." he nodded and grabed Theo and ran out Im guessing he told Kyle to tell everyone what was happening because only Harley came up to help me and thats what I wanted she put my head in her lap I'm still screaming in pain into her shirt clutching on while she held me tight.

"you'll be ok I don't know what's happening but you will be ok." the pain started to get worse and I had the feeling to stand up I pushed Harley away and stood in the middle of the room the pain is to much that I go in a fedal  position a few minuets later it stops and I feel changed.