chapter 7

1 month later the card she leaves
I woke up one morning with a body cuddled into me,  I looked down at raven and strocked her hair. then there was a giant slam coming from down stairs. I looked over the railing of the room i took. I looked down and all I saw was the twins with bags of food.

"we're here bitches!" there was movement on the bed behind me, great they woke up raven. we had been dating the past month and we were together not mated yet but soon. when I looked down it was only the twins, where is nathin. I went back to the bed and kissed raven on the head befor I jumped over the railing with a 20 foot drop our second level was really high up and landed in a superhero landing you know the one, the one, with one knee and one fist on the ground. axel jumped at the sound while Kyle remains oblivious.

"what the fuck guys you have people who are asleep." I whispered yelled to them and then hit them on the back of their heads.

"sorry Harlow forgot the level of my voice." I nodded my head in understanding toward Kyle.

"what good did you get?" I started to rub my hands together while heading toward the table.

"we got McDonald we are not all rich but nathin wants to talk to you after we eat he is in his office at the pack house." I nodded my head while eating a pancake.
"how did you get that already." this one axel signed we all learned sign language so we didn't have to have Kyle translate very thing axel said.

"I got skills and also vampire speed, sorry I was hungry, but I'm done please tell raven when she comes down tell her here I went, and that I will be home soon." I had finished my food with vampire speed so I could get this meeting over with and get back home to raven and Theo. the twins nodded there head and I walked out of the loft. I went down the building putting on my motor cycle jacket and going down to the garage.

I went up to my bike a red and black  Harley Davidson iron 883 it's my baby. I started up my bike and went on my way to the pack house. I wasn't able to use my wings because we were in an area where there were humans. when I got to the pack house I have people staring at me in awe because of my hair, eyes and bike I didn't have my helmet right now I don't really need it.

i walked into nathins empty office well this is nice, I went to the desk chair that was in front of the desk and sat down and put my feet up. five minutes later nathin walked in.

"get your feet off the table Harlow." I kept my feet on the table.

"nah I'm good what did you call me here for alpha N." we have all adopted calling him that from Harlow.

"I wanted to tell you something, i have figured out that I am not fit to be alpha it's been to stress full on me and I know exactly who it would work well for." I rolled my hand in a continue motion.
"I want you to be alpha because I'm stepping down." I got up and put my hands on the table.

"im not doing that I have a kid and a girlfriend also being and assassin how do you expect me to do this." he stood up to full length to look intimidating I just laughed at how funny he looked.

"well I know you can do it because with all of that stuff you do you still have time to watch tv for hours on end a day, and you have no choice im stepping down." when he said that I felt power go through me oh I hate him, but this is going to be fun.

"what the hell did you do." I sat back down waiting for an answer.

"if an alpha has had a run for 5 years they can say one simple line and give up there power it counted to me because I was an alpha for the other pack to." he started to walk away and grab his coat.
"I'll see you at home the boys have food and I'm getting some." he walked out of his off..well my office now. I got up and went back to the front of the house with a lot of bowing and people saying alpha I could get used to this. i walked to my bike and rode home I got back to the loft and heard a lot of laughing from inside.

"wait why did you call her in and where is she?" that was raven i was listening from the hallway.

"she is probably on her way and she will tell you when she gets here." I started to walk to the door when nathin dicided to play a trick on me and said as loud as he could.
"welcome home alpha." that left everyone stunned.

"you bastered you said I would tell them, nice way of keeping that." he looked at me confused.
"not one minute ago she will tell you whem she gets here vampire hearing comes in handy." I said looking behind him to see all stunned faces.

"ok i need someone to explain what is happening." Harley put her hand on her hip or corset she started to wear those shirts alot shirts with corsets in them they fit her but she had her hand on her hip and pointing her finger in a circle to everyone.

"well the meeting was about me stepping down and her taking over, so welcome everyone your new alpha." I awkward wave at every one then started at nathin who had a smirk.

"well wasn't really consent I was forced to be alpha but I'm ok with it now." every one came up to hug me and congratulate me.
"ok there is nothing different let's go watch movies like we always do where is Theo." I was looking around.

"oh babe he's still asleep if you want to go get him up." I was already halfway up the stairs by the time raven finished her sentence.

i went to his room to see him sound asleep on his batmobile bed that i got him.

"hey Theo wake up were going to watch movies there is also food downstairs." at the mention of food he shot up like a rocket and ran downdstairs.
"slow down baby dont want you to trip." he ran down the stairs and to the food and ate in a matter of ten seconds and then sat next to raven and cuddled into her. he took a liking to raven the first week.

I sat down beside Theo I leaned over to raven and whispered in her ear.
"I love you." thats not the first time we said it she turned to me we were inches apart.

"I love you to." she pecked my lips and rested her head on my shoulder that is how our day continued. just all of this dysfunctional family laughing at a tv for hours on end

A/N this was a short one just to tell you how she becomes alpha of the dark oak pack well sweet nightmares my dear readers