chapter 21

Harlow above
A/N hey guys I usaly do these at then end but you need to know we made it about a hundred more views in a few hours and this makes me so happy that people actually read this I want to thank you so fucking much thank you so much.

1 month later
my phone started to ring while I was laying in my bed curled up to raven still in a depressed state the only time I get out is to eat or get stuff for raven. I get up to answer my phone to see it's the council I answer it hoping I have a new case.

"hey ace we have a new case it's easy so don't stress all you have to do is do one of you alpha kills I will send you a file soon." he hung up knowing I don't talk i haven't talked to anyone I have gone mute and it makes raven so angry but I don't want to talk. I got a file on my phone and started to get dressed into my hood strapped all my weapons to it and jumped out the window it the middle of the night so no one saw me I started to fly with my only wings and made my way to the pack, it was the usual stuff with this guy abusing pack members, not training them treating them like absolute shit. I landed on the balcony not even caring if someone see me. I walk in behind the alpha and put a knife to his neck I cut a broad line and his body falls in the chair I put a card in his desk and take off again. now I have to go to school in the morning you may be wondering why are you going to school didn't you finish that. yes I did but raven wants me to do something and not just sit in our room, so I went back in our room changed and got in the shower to wash off the blood I got dressed again and went back to bed with raven cuddling my pillow I laid my head near her stomach and listened to the heart beats and fell asleep.

3 hours later my alarm woke me and raven up, I kissed her and she went back to sleep I got up knocked on jades, the couple's, and theos room to wake them all up there was shuffeling noise going from jades room and the rest were just getting up. i started to get ready with raven asleep on the bed. I looked in the mirror when I was done with my dark mascara that I usualy do and black lipstick with my blond hair me Theo and jade dyed it so we don't stand out to much i still had my eyes as rainbow I chose not to wear contacts. I had on a black crop top that said 'fuck off' they won't say anything to me I own the school,if a teacher say something their fired, then I had on high waisted leather black shorts, my leather jacket that has embroidered white wings on the back of it I had it done a week later after the incident. nathin is still at the blood moon pack and it's just the twins, mason, Harley, Ryder, jax, and raven that our staying home they come over for lunch though. I started to head out to see everyone in the living room when the saw me they all grabbed their keys and we headed downstairs.

i got on my motorcycle with my helmet and attached the jacket to the helmet to hide my hair. we started our way to school with me in the front. the rest of the group in the lambos that are our pack colors one is red the other black. we pulled up to the school with people staring at us again the rest of the group got out of their cars and I sat their staring I don't want to do this. Theo and jade came up to me still sitting on my motorcycle the rest stood near the door.

"Harlow you need to get off the bike and come inside." I shook my head no Theo reached for my helmet i stoped him with swat of my hand.

"fine if you don't go in I will tell raven that you are being stupid and annoying how will she take that." I look over to her with anger in my eyes that glow through the tinted helmet, she wouldn't so that, that would get me in alot of trouble no matter how childish it sounded. I sighed in defete and started to undo the straps of my helmet and jacket I took off my helmet and shook out my hair. I got off the bike up on my sunglasses and garabed my back pack from the seat. people then recognized me from a few months ago and backed off I started my way to the school with the rest in tow befor I got stopped by the jock that ruined my bike.