chapter 32

Harlow pov

i had gone to the next pack a few miles over it was midnight the alpha was in there and he didn't see me. I went in the balcony and tackled him holding him in a chock hold.

"who is after vextar cole." he didn't respond and just tried getting my hands off his neck.
"tell me now and you won't die." he nodded and I losend my grip a little.

"I know it came from a pack in this area I know it's a hundred mile radios around us." I nodded and hit his leg with a card.

"tell anyone i came and you are dead meat." he nodded and I kept out the window.

I flew to the next place but befor I could get in there was familier bike I landed Infront of Harley and she stoped the bike and took of your helmet.

"let's get going to the next place shall we." I nodded and ran next to her when we made it to out next destination. I picked up Harley and flew to the window. the alpha was in there also but on the phone so we just listened in.

"yes I will get that made up right away, yes you don't have to worry mrs.summers we will have that paper written up against ms.saint for kidnapping, don't worry we will find her, yes, I will see you guys soon to finish the work bye." when he turned around he saw us i ran up to him and threw him up against the wall.

"tell me who sent the bounty out for vextar." he laughed at me showing the blood on his teeth.

"you bitch I will never tell you what I have on who it was why would I give myslef away for a no life like you." he spit on my face with blood and I tighten my grip on his neck.

"tell me now or you will lose your life." he laughed at me again. I punched him in the face and he started to bleed more.

"then take it." I snapped his neck while Harley was looking around the room i went through the the files and saw nothing until I pulled a book seriously a bookshelf door. when the door opened the sight we saw was awful, there was a girl chaind to the wall naked and practically beaten to death. I quickly went over there and told Harley to stay back.

I got the girl out of the room and could tell that she was human.
"Harley please get her some cloths." she nodded and jumped out the window and came back in.

"here take these and go with harely over there, Harley go to the house and call everyone back home tell them I'm sorry but our trip is over." she nodded and took the girl out the window she can't be more them 16. I went back to looking around the room and found nothing other than nicknacks and papers that help with nothing. I jumped out of the window and flew to the next pack. when I got there I got a call from jace on my phone befor I made it to pack territory.

"ace get the hell back home and stop this suicide mission." I laughed at him thinking he could stop me.

"jace you can't stop me no one can I am not letting anyone hurt my little boy so now I have to say goodbye." I hung up on him befor he could respond and he called again I ignored it this time and went into the pack territory. i went up to the alphas office but he wasnt there this time well this is going to be hard, I started to move around the familier surrounding looking for any sign of the alpha hoping that he was here because this is the 10th pack I have gone to and this is my last chance, I made it into each room hoping to not see people having sex I did not have so much luck in that area, but I finaly made it to the basement when I heard the alpha talking on the phone.

"no I want the boy now I don't care if people keep getting killed just get it done I want that necklace." he hung up and started to pace the floor he couldn't see me at the top of the stairs and I didn't want to go down yet because I know what would happen if this went south I would either end up dead or he does and that is not good either way. I started to walk down the stairs to see the alpha and he finally saw me.