chapter 11

trigger warning violent discriptions on torture. Ryder above. sorry this is so long but guys we made it to 100 views thank you so much for reading sweet nightmares my dear readers.
I was seeing red like i was overcome by rage i started to run down to the basement this will not turn out good. I had just woken up an hour ago and it was 4 in the morning not one of these lazy asses is up. I just finished my workout and was still pissed at what Cody did so I started to run to the basement. when I went in i saw Cody passed out on the floor in the corner, I reveled the fake panel that hid all the silver and chained him up befor he woke up. he felt burning in his wrist and woke up. when he looked up he had anger in his eyes.

"what do you want, because you released my most prized posetion and I'm..." he stopped right there with an agonizing scream, I had cut him down his arm with a silver knife.

"shut up, just shut up, you do not treat people like they are property like they are to be sold. what happened that was so bad to you that you went from beating teens to beating kids, that kid was only a few months old and has scars all over him that will last him his entire life." that entire time I was talking he was screaming in pain because I was pouring silver in his wound and it about to get worse.

"I have heard of this horrible way of exoctution, it's called death by a thousand cuts, one person at a time would go up and cut a long line in the person wherever they want and when that line is done the person you have wronged the most gets to stab you in the heart."I looked in his eyes and it showed fear either by what I said or of me.
"but I'm not allowed to do that Without permission from the councile which I will try for, but right now I'm going to give you the pain off all of the people you caused it to, have fun because I know I will." I went to the panel and pulled out a whip that was diped in silver, I also grabbed a silver knife and cut off his shirt oh this is going to hurt. I kept him facing forward and started to whip his chest, blood pored from every cut and gash, that went on for an hour befor I dicided it wasn't enough. I went back to the panel and got a silver machete, yes I know wierd to have a machete in a torture panel, I switched his chains around and turned him around to have his back facing me I went in front of him to show him what i had, I put my hand on the blade without it burning.

"h-how could y-you d-do that." I shrugged and got back from a crouching position because he gave up on standing, I then went back to the big part of the room that he was facing away from.

"being a hybrid really helps with that." I started to put the blade at his shoulder and started my way down. making a line diagonally from his left shoulder blade To his right hip. i did it the opposite way making an X on his back, then I just kept cutting his back memories coming throught my head of all the pain and suffering he put me through i didnt stop until I felt two arms around me while I was breaking down and dropping the machete on the ground, I fell to my knees crying while someone held me. I had blood all over me, I looked back to see raven holding me. I leaned further into her embrace I started to calm down. I looked over where Cody was and saw blood everywhere I used my hearing to see if there was still a heart beat there was but it was really shallow.

"someone get him a medic I'm going to take a shower." I got up sniffling knowing everyone was at the door hearing codys sreams woke them up. A medic rushed in and i walked up to my room.

after my shower I went to go check on Harley, Ryder, and jax, I went up to the room to see Harley and Ryder asleep cuddeld together and jax was in his crib just wiggling around. I went to go and pick him up. I went down stairs to get his a bottle to come across no formula or baby stuff of any kind I got away from the kitchen to go find raven only to walk into the living room with all of Codys friends glaring at me. Brittany dicided to come up to me.