Water turned to Ice (+)

"So, tomorrow you meet Scooter Braun?" Serena questioned me, "Yeah, he contacted my Mom and surprisingly enough, she was completely cool with it. 

We continued to walk, out of the corner of my eye I notice an ice skating building, of course. It's shut. It is 11pm.

"Hold on a second", I stop; Serena also doing so.

The window was open to the place, there's no way.

"C'mon!" I grab her hand and start running towards the place. "Ash! Where are we going?" She questions, but I ignore her and continue running.

I stop next to the window, "Ash. No." She stubbornly says. 

"What, there's no security and there are no cameras. Trust me, I watched Gary play a game of Hockey here a few weeks ago." I climb through the window, I stop and look at Serena, she looks unsure.

"What if we get caught though? E-Especially a day before your big day, Ashto-" 

"I promise, nothing will happen." I cut her off.

She sighs, then smiles.

"Atta girl!" I hold my hand out for her, I pull her up and through the window.

We both drop down onto the floor, I open the door to the room we was in. I look around the corner to check if there was any security, but nobody was there as expected. I turn around and nod at her.

We both walk out of the room and down the hallway, "Have you ever been ice skating before?" She asks.

"Pft no, lol." I confidently say, "Ash, it's hard to do, you know." She chuckles. 

"Nah, I'll be fine." I start to run.

Once I reached the entrance for the ice skating, I pushed open the door and the lights turned on, thankfully, there were no windows so it wouldn't draw any attention to the building.

Serena finally catches up, "Woah..." She smiles.

"Beautiful, right?" I smile at her.

"Yeah..." She softly says.

I take a moment to look around, there was a section for Hockey, a snowy indoor forest, and a causal ice skating ring.

"There's the skating shoes." She points to the rack of shoes.

We both make our way over to them.

"What size are you?" I ask her, "5" She says.

"Damn, I'm only a 6.5." I laugh, she chuckles too. "Well, Ash you are a small guy." She takes my hat off my head and places it on hers.

"I'm not that short, I'm 5'4, plus I'm young and still growing and you're like a tiny bit taller than me, so shut it, lady," I smirk.

"Ooooo cocky." She laughs. We both take our shoe sizes and put them on.

Once we had, we made our way over to the causal ring, Serena confidently hops onto the ice and starts skating; twirls and all sorts.

I hopped on, "Woah, this is weird." I didn't move, however continued to slide slowly.

"C'mon, Ash. I thought you said this was easy?" She laughed, "Oh yeah?" I took one step and slipped.

"Ow." 

She comes skating over, quickly. "You alright?" She says, "Yeah." I get back up, "I'll teach you" She held my hand, she slowly started to skate; dragging me along with her.

"Woooooaaaaah, Sereeeennnaaa!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ash, you want to get a picture?" Serena pointed towards the 'photome' machine.

"Yeah!" I said, cheerfully.

She grabbed my hand and we both sprinted towards the machine.

I sat down first and she sat down on my left thigh, "So, how do we work this?" I ask, Serena presses a few buttons and we appear on the screen.

"Okay, okay! Pose!" She says.

She smiles and I smile too.

Picture 1 done.

"Next one!" She says.

I do a goofy face and she makes a confused one; while looking at me.

Picture 2 done.

She turns and kisses my cheek, I immediately blush.

Picture 3 done.

"Last but not least."

I stick my tongue out, so does she. Right before it was about to take, she sticks her finger up my nose causing me to jump.

"Ew, Serena." I chuckle, she laughs. 

She stands up, as I do. We both wait a minute outside the machine. Eventually, the small photo strip drops down.

"Awesome." I look at them, as she holds them. 

I place one hand on her should, as I'm standing behind her-ish, well a bit to her side.

Her head slowly moves and is placed on my hand.

"I love you, Ash." She says, softly.

I flip my hand around and scoop her cheek in one hand, I move in front of her and we both go in for a kiss.

Our lips meet and we exchange enzymes for a second, I break away with a smile.

"I love you too, baby."

"Good" She runs off into the snowy forest part and dives backwards onto the snow, I follow her and take a seat next to her; however I end up lying down.

A moment of silence...

"When you go there tomorrow, Ash." She says.

"Mmhm" I hum.

"I wish the best for you, but let's say if you do get big....it'll have an impact on us." She says, this time her voice sounds a little worried.

"Hey-" I sit up, "It won't, of course....being famous won't give me any casual life, it'll be hard. But, I won't let it part us, we might be young, but you're the love of my life. I don't think I can ever have these feelings for another girl out there, it wouldn't be the same. You are the one for me, Serena. You're my....-" I cut myself off; looking for the correct word.

"Purpose."