Thank you, Pokemon XY

OH MY FUCKING GOD! THEY KISSED! THEY ACTUALLY KISSED! 

No for real, let's talk. 

I really enjoyed the episode and have only just seen it due to me being on holiday and I'm impressed with how they handled it. I wish Ash would've said something like "I'll come back to Kalos for you one day, Serena! I promise." Something like that could've set a new character up for the future if people ever get bored of Ash (Serena and Ash's kid taking over) I must say Bonnie and Ash didn't get that much of a farewell, Clemont finished the battle with Ash while Bonnie watched, we then seen them watch Ash and Pikachu fly back to Kanto on the plane.

Pokemon XY has helped me become a better person, made me be more confident about myself and think optimistically. I will be honest, I cried when I watched that little flashback of the XY gang's adventures, but I've never really been attached to any of the Pokemon Generations besides 6(XY) I'm going to get a Tattoo so XY will always be with me. Could you guys suggest any ideas of what I could get in terms of Tattoos of XY? Not something huge like a Pikachu on my chest, something small that I can look at daily and remember it. 

I also want to say you guys are amazing, XY has brought soo many of us together and we've made friends with people through Pokemon, isn't that amazing? My good friend Niels, Carter we met through Pokemon, without Pokemon, I wouldn't have known them two amazing people. 

I wish Serena and Ash would've travelled together but I'm satisfied with the ending. I could continue for hours and talk to you guys about it, which I will do in the comments, tell me what you guys loved about the Kalos Journey.

"Without the Kalos Journey, I think I'd be a different person. I will cherish Generation 6 forever" - Pokeamour

Amour won, sorry Pokeshippers ;)