Cold Cold Water

I didn't respond to anyone all weekend, I had over 3000 notifications. I think 70% of them were Serena, I haven't talked to her since I did that performance, but today was the day where I had to face everyone.

I opened the front door, the streets were covered in snow, it was Christmas in a few weeks, so I was pretty excited for it because I'm going to get everyone a present, me and Cilan had agreed we would surprise everyone with a present.

I walked to the bus stop, I could feel the snow freezing my feet. 

"It's cold alright" I shivered.

"Ash!" I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked at whoever said that and it was someone who I knew, it was Serena!

"Hey, Serena" I scratched my nose. She walked over and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Thank you soo much for doing that for me" She had a slight pink tint on her cheeks.

I fist pumped, "It was nothing!" I smiled and continued walking to the bus stop, I walked straight past her.

She caught up, "So why didn't Calem show up?" I looked back at her, she looked down at her thumbs and played with them "H-He said he lost h-his voice" Serena gulped.

I sighed.

Serena walked a bit faster out pacing me, she was about to cross a road until I heard a seen a car coming that she did not.

The car was heading straight at her, Serena nor the driver would've noticed eachother because of the snow storm and it was still pretty dark out.

"Serena!" I started to run at her, she noticed the car speeding at her.

"AGH-"

I dived at her, both of us falling down onto the floor.

We both lay there on the road next to each other in the snow.

"Are you okay" She quickly sat up and looked over my body, "Yeah just cold" I sat up too.

I looked around and that car had continued driving.

"Serena you need to be careful, I don't want you getting hurt" I stood up wiping the snow of my body.

I looked at Serena and she had a deep red face, "Are you okay? Your face is red" I held my hand out for her.

"Y-Yeah" She grabbed my hand and I pulled her up.

She stood there for a second, she wiped the hair out of her face and slightly turned her head to the left a little, she looked at me.

"Thank you for saving me, again" She went a deep red again.

Why does she keep going red? "No problem, come on let's get of the road before we get ran over" I laughed.

We both walked to the bus stop.

Gary wasn't there this time, "Where's Gary?" I asked Serena, "No clue" She shrugged.

I turned away from here and looked down the road for the bus.

"So you're getting popular" Serena came behind me and put the phone in front of my face.

I blinked a few times at my sight, "1-1-10K likes?" I had 10k likes on my facebook singing video.

"Yep, you'll become a singer one day, Ash" She walked in front of me.

Being a singer would help out a lot, my Mom wouldn't have to worry about anything ever again. I could give my friends enough money to last a life time, maybe....