Wrong

"So that's when things went..."

"To shit, yeah." I finish his sentence.

"How long did you and Serena date?" He asks.

"2 years." I answer, he didn't seem very happy by my answer.

"You're....18 now? Correct?" He says.

I nod. "So, you've been apart for a while now" He nods to himself.

"I-I tried to talk to her, but she kept ignoring me. I haven't talked to her since." I sigh.

God I miss her, her beautiful everything.

"I need her, she's the key" I say, answering my problems.

"Then, lay it all out to her. I'll explain after you tell me a bit more." He puts one leg over the other.

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"RHG! I FUCKED UP!" I punched my wardrobe.

"Ash, just relax. We'll go to her house and you two can talk j-"

"No! She...She HATE ME! JUST FUCK OFF" I cut Gary off.

He didn't look very happy by what I just said.

"WELL, IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR KISSING KORRINA!" Gary counters.

I honestly think I have anger problems, but I know I don't; just stressed from the travelling, fan, performing, yeah you get it.

"Fuck you!" I kept my cool, I wanted to hit him, but I've done enough damage for one day.

I walked over to the table and rolled a joint, wanting to relax.

"You've changed, Ash! You're not the person w-w-who is my bestfriend! You're just an horrible person who only cares for himself! You don't think about others!" Gary snaps.

He made  me think for a moment.

"Go fuck yourself." I said as lighting the weed.

"Serena would be better off with Calem anyway." He says before slamming my front door shut and walking away.

I stood up and walked over to the front window, I watched him walk down the path.

"Fucking asshole." I mumble to myself.

I walked over to the tv and turned it on.

'Ash Ketchum attacks fan, also cheats!' The headline of the news was.

"It was only a few hours ago where the young man was caught kissing another girl, it certainly wasn't Serena Yvonne is supposedly his girlfriend and not only did he did that! He attacked a fan, yes a fan! The musician struck the man who wanted to take a selfie with him for no apparent reason.  What do you have to say about this Jeff?" The news reporter turns to the other one.

"Well, the silly boy should be deported back to Kanto, he doesn't deserve to live in Kalos." He shrugs.

  "RGH!" I threw the remote at the huge tv, causing it to smash.

I took one last drag of the weed before putting it out with my wrist, it fried my wrist, but I had worse problems.

I put my face in my hands.

"Where did I go wrong...." I felt myself want to cry.

 My phone vibrated.

I pulled out my phone and looked at the notification.