Where are you, Serena?

"So, he's been in the shadows for a while...He's made mistakes that he cannot undo, but he can make it up to you! Oh that rhymed! Yeah baby! Give it up for Ashhhhh Ketchummm!" Ellen shouted.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, I opened my eyes and walked onto the stage.

Many people cheer my names? No hate?

I cracked a smile, a real one.

I took a seat next to Ellen as she had a bright smile on her face.

Once the crowd's screams calmed down, Ellen broke the silence.

"Hey, Ashy" She winked.

"Sup" I smiled at her.

She looked shocked when I said that, "Did I say something wrong?" I looked around the room and they all looked shocked. The nervous feeling started crawling up my spine.

"You've hit puberty!" She squealed.

I sighed with a slight chuckle.

"If your voice has broke, you must sound different when you sing, correct? Is Ellen correct, everyone?" Ellen turned her attention towards the audience.

"Yeahhh!" They all shouted back.

Would I sound different? I've not noticed a difference.

"I mean, I-I don't think I sound different?" I sweat dropped.

"Sing us a song, Ash!" She leaned behind her cheer and passed me the microphone.

I hardly even remember the lyrics to my old songs? This isn't go-

"Hold up, have you been working on any new songs?" She questioned me.

The crowd liked what she said so they cheered. 

Skrillex suggested we worked on a new song, from scratch. I liked the idea so I've put 'What do you mean' behind for now.

"Yeah, but it's a secret" I winked at her.

"Awww! Could you sing us a little bit! Please!" She begged me.

"Guess I don't have much of a choice." I chuckled.

I stood up and switched the microphone on.

"I'm only singing 30 seconds of it, no more than that" I said to everyone.

I walked off stage and grabbed the guitar. Once I had brought it on stage I took a seat again.

I strummed my fingers against the strings of the guitar, I started to play the note, closing my  brown 'cola' eyes.

"Where are you now that I need ya........Need you the most.....When you broke down I didn't leave ya......I stayed by your side......So where are you now that I need ya....Need you the most.........I gave you attention when nobody else was playin'........I gave you the shirt off my back what you saying......"

I finished the preview.

Everyone started clapping while Ellen sat there and stared at me in shock.

"Your voice is off the charts! It's soo much better!" She said with a huge smile.

Without even realizing, everyone was cheering my name and a small smile crawled up onto my face.

 The audience calmed down again and we continued with the show.

"So, Ash is this new song about someone?" She questioned me.

I'm not dumb, I know what she's trying to say.