It's time we talk, Ash

(Serena's POV)

I chased after Ash, I had to talk to him.

In the distance I could see 4 people, 2 girls....1 Ash and 1 Calem..f-fighting?

"ASH!" I shouted and started to pace up to them.

Ash turned his attention to me, his brown eyes..you can see them from a mile away.

Ash just started at me, he didn't look away.

Calem quickly shoved something into Ash's stomach, it's hard to make out from such a distance.

It didn't look go-...wait...i-i-is that a "k-knife.....?" I said in fear.

Calem pushed Ash into the road, to my right a car sped right past me heading directly at Ash.

"ASH!" I screamed in fear for him.

'BANG'

A loud sound could be heard after hearing the tires screech.

Everything went slow, like blur motion.

I kept running up to Ash, every step felt like a knife going in me.

Once I made my way, Calem had flew and Delia, and a little girl were over Ash's body crying.

I fell to my knees next to them.

Ash was unconscious.

The driver got out the car.

"Oh no" He quickly got back in the car and drove off.

The three of us sat there over his body and we waited for an ambulance. 

We all were in shock. We just looked at Ash, the boy I love, is dying right in front of me and I can't do anything about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blue lights started to flash out of the corner of my eye and what felt like hours a man put his coat around me and moved me out of the road.

I felt sick.

I watched many medics pick Ash up and lead him into the back of an ambulance. 

When the doors closed, it felt like that was the last time I was ever going to see him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day Ash got out of hospital, ever since that day he wasn't the same. I went to the hospital every day after school to see him, but he never smiled. 

A car pulled up outside his house, Scooter's car.

"Thanks, Scooter" Ash stepped out the car and closed the door behind him.

He didn't notice me until I spoke up.

"Hey, Ash" I raised one eyebrow at him.

Scooter drove off and Ash looked up from the ground when he heard my voice.

He looked surprised I was here, "Serena" He trailed off.

"Can I spend the day with you?" I asked him, he never told me what happened between him and Calem that day, he just normally responds with 'Yes', or 'No'

"Yes" He responds, he makes his way over to the black gate and pushes it open.

He didn't look back at me, he just continued walking.

Now that I look at him, his black roots started to come through, but if I'm honest. It looks better like that.

I ran up to him because he was walking fast.