Photograph

"Nice to meet you, Mr Braun" My Mom held her hand out for Scooter.

"Ah, nice to meet you too and call me Scooter" He shook her hand and had a big bright smile plastered to his face.

He then looked at me, and nodded.

He walked over and held his hand out for me. "I've been waiting to meet you for a long time, Ash" He winked at me.

"Nice to finally meet you" I smiled.

I was a little nervous, "So, you said Usher wants to meet me, right?" I fist pumped.

"Yep, he's right this way" He opened the door to the studio.

We walked past many rooms filled with all sorts of button until we reached the end room.

Before Scooter opened the door, he turned around and smiled at me.

He opened the door and we walked in, there was Usher.

He looked fresh, he wore some black glasses, his hair was perfectly cut, so was his beard; his beard was faded going up to his hair.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Ash" He stood up and walked over.

I was in shock that I finally met Usher, I had liked his music for many years and for him to walk over and say 'it's nice to meet you, Ash' 

I felt like crying, was my dream coming true.

"Wow, I can't believe I-I'm talking to USHER!" I fist pumped.

He chuckled a little.

"I can't believe that I'm talking to the world's next biggest muscian!" He fist pumped back.

He looked over to my Mom, "Nice to meet you, Delia. I've heard all about you" He nodded at her.

"You too, Usher" She smiled brightly.

I looked around Usher's studio, it felt new almost like it had just been built.

"So what happens now?" I asked nicely as possible.

"We want to make sure you don't use heavy auto tune" Scooter smiled.

I don't use auto tune, so I have nothing to worry about.

"Sure, how do we do that?" I questioned him.

"You sing" He pointed at the microphone.

I blinked a few times, "Y-You want me to sing?" I scratched my nose.

"You bet we do" Usher added on.

Usher, a song writer who has won a Grammy award wants me to sing in front of him. Am I dreaming?

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, Serena wanted me to take a picture with Usher, so my money was down on that she was reminding me to do it by messing me.

"Oh, can I take a picture with you two? I-If you don't mind?" I smiled at the two.

"Sure" They both said in union.

I pulled out my phone and passed it to my Mom, she backed up as I walked in front of Usher and Scooter.

"Okay on the count down to 3"

"1" Scooter put his hand on my shoulder.

"2" I gave the camera a thumbs up along with a huge smile.

"3" A flash of a camera hit my eyes, causing me to blink right after the photo was taken.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------