Tick Tock

-Present day-

"T-That's where it all began, Serena saw what Calem did to me. She was wearing goggles and seen the whole experience, I almost died that day. But, Gary saved me....That's when things went down"

The Psychologist stared out of the big window.

"It seems the boy Calem hated you, what's he doing now?" The Psychologist questioned me.

"I have no clue, for all I know Serena and him c-could be dating again" I looked at the ticking clock.

Tick, tock, tick, tock.

The sound of the clock ticking just continued to tick.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT THE FUCKS YOUR PROBLEM!" 

It sounded like Gary, I coughed several times before opening my eyes.

"It was an accident!" I looked over to Calem, fucking liar.

A person was looking over me, it was Serena.

"Ash, you alright?" She looked deep into my eyes, she looked awfully worried.

I caught my breath back before I spoke.

"Yea-" I coughed.

I looked behind her, Gary and Calem were arguing.

"BS it was an accident! You're just a fucking sore loser who upsets people for pleasure!" Gary pointed at Calem.

I sat up and looked around the room, no one had noticed I had almost drowned.

"You sure y-you're okay, Ash?" Serena played with her thumbs.

Dawn was back up Gary.

"Yeah I'-" I coughed again but this time throwing up water "Ash!" Serena put her hands on my shoulders. 

I kinda threw up water on her legs.....

She didn't seem bothered though.

"Why are you touching him!" Calem pulled her away from me.

"Fuck off!" I dived at Calem causing him to fall in the pool.

I put all my power into the punches in the water, I felt my fist repeatedly smack his cheek bone. 

I grabbed his hair and pulled him up with me out of the water, I wasn't a coward. 

Calem flung himself on the side of the swimming pool, I swam to the ladder and climbed it.

"ASH KETCHUM!" I heard a voice scream.

I looked at where the voice came from, it was from the teacher who came running over.

I thought he was going to back me up for what Calem had done, but I thought wrong.

"You could have seriously hurt Calem! Suspension! That's what you'll get!" He pointed at me.

"S-Suspension?" I was taken back by his words, what I did to Calem was dangerous, but what he did to me was way worse.

"Ash didn't d-"

"Silence!" The teacher cut Serena off, Serena looked angry. She'll probably still date him.

"Ash, I'll message you when School is over" Dawn nodded at me.

I nodded back, before I started to make my way back to the changing rooms, I noticed Calem putting it on as if I almost drowned him.

He slightly opened his eyes and winked, I tensed my fist "That mother fucker!" I muttered to myself.