Snow

After we all got off the bus, I had to go see the head teacher. He didn't say much, he gave me my timetable, locker number and sent my on my way.

"Imagine if I knew where I was going" I wanted to go home already.

I continuously walked around the school for about half an hour until I gave up, I sat down.

"No clue where to go" I adjusted my hat a little to let my head breathe, the school had grey walls, yellow lockers and white tiles for the floor, it looked nice.

I stood back up and continued looking for my class.

"Ah! He said E9! Here's E8!" I opened my eyes widely. So, that's E9 over there I looked at the door with 'E9' on it.

I opened the door and everyone turned their attention to me, we all looked at each other in awkward silence.

"Who are you?" The female teacher squinted her eyes at me that were under a pair of glass.

"I'm Ash Ketchum, it says I should be in here?" I walked over to her and showed her my timetable.

"Oh, I thought the new student was called Ashy Ketchup?" She chuckled. 

The class laughed, god dammit. I mentally faceplammed.

"Sit next to Yvonne" She pointed towards a familiar face, the face was Serena's face.

I smiled at her and walked over, she looked happy that I was sitting next to her.

"Hey, Serena" I took the purple seat next to her.

"Hey, Ash" She stopped doing her work and turned her attention to me.

The Teacher carried on talking with whatever she was going on about.

"Urm, what lesson is this?" I smiled brightly at the honey haired girl.

"English" She pulled out her phone, texting someone.

She was texting someone called 'Calem'

She noticed that I was watching her text someone.

"Is...Calem apart of your group of friends?" I scratched my nose, "Not really, he has other friends that he likes to hang out with, I'll add you to the group chat we have on Whatsapp" She clicked off the message on her phone and opened up 'Whatsapp' 

She looked up from her phone and looked at me, "I need y-your number" She stuttered.

"O-oh sure" I quickly pulled my Iphone out and turned it on.

My wallpaper was a picture of me and my Dad, Serena looked at the wallpaper.

"Might sound rude of me but who is he?" She pointed at the man in the photo.

I sighed, "My Dad"

"Oh, he looks like a nice person. I'm sure I'll meet him one day" She looked into my eyes with a smile.

"Yeah, I hope I do too" I mumbled.

I unlocked my phone and got up my number.

"Okay, just put it in here" She passed me her phone. I typed my number in her Iphone 6 and passed it her back, "Thanks" She had a slight pink tint on her cheeks, what is that pink tint?

"Okaaaay, so I'll add you now" She tapped her phone a couple of times, my vibrated with a notification popping up. I clicked on the notification a load of messages showed up 'Hey, Ash' a person nicknamed 'Mayonnaise' said, 'He looks cute on his pp' another person called 'Until Dawn' said.

'Hey' I responded.

'Sup' someone nicknamed 'Drew-ing your Mom' said.

"What are these nicknames" I chuckled.