SNAPPED

"So, skip a little into the future. How did things turn out after that concert?" He asks.

I thought to myself for a minute. 

"They were great..." I looked at the ceiling.

"Well, where did things go wrong then?" He says.

"I-I don't wa-"

"If I'm going to fix you, then I'll need to know everything." He cuts me off. I guess I have no choice, I need to make things right.

"It was after my second concert....." I looked at the clock.

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ash! Sign this!" Someone shouted, "And this!" Another girl shouted. My security guards blocked them from me.

"Sorry, I will some other time, sorry again" I smiled at them all.

Once the uber driver opened the door, someone shouted something to me, it stood out.

"Fuck off back to Kalos, your dad is a worthless piece of shit who is better of dead!" A man who sounded at least 30 shouted, when I heard it. I snapped. I wanted to beat the shit out of him.

At the time, I was in the Victoria Region, far away from my friends and Mom. This was the first time on my own.

I forcefully opened the door and dived at the man who was talking trash, "Fuck you!" I flung my fist across his face, "HMP!" He hesitated.

His tooth popped out onto the floor, along with himself.

A sharp pain shot up my right hand, "Argh, fuck." I mumbled.

I looked around me, I should've thought before I acted.

Many people had their phones out recording me.

Someone grabbed me from behind, "Get off me!" I tried getting out of the grip.

"Ash, it's Scooter!" Scooter said in an angry tone, Scooter picked me up and put me in the uber, him joining me inside.

After he shut the door. He gave me a very serious luck, I gulped at his reaction.

Oh no, I hope he doesn't fire me, that will be bad....VERY bad.

"Scooter, he was talking shit about m-my d-dad!" I felt tears fall down my face.  

"Ash, I know it's hard for you to not retaliate, but this won't be the first time you get someone talking trash about your Dad. You have to ignore them all, or otherwise, they'll get the better of you and change the person who you are." He says.

He opened my eyes, "Yeah, I guess. S-Sorry, Scoot" I wipe my eyes.

"It's fine, but it will be in the papers, just avoid taking to any interviewers." He nods at me while opening the door and closing it behind him, he went to get in his own uber, I bet.

I nodded back before he left and pulled out my phone and scrolled over to twitter.

"3649 Notifi-3980 Notifications...." The notifications kept rising.

I clicked on the notifications and they were all tweets of my punching the guy, although I'm 15, turning 16 next week, I totally knocked that guy out, I hope he's alright.

Although it's been almost a year since my first performance, I still haven't gotten used to the hate.

I scrolled down and read some of them.