t h i r t y - n i n e

[Sunday 7:30am]

"keith."

"what?"

"you are the worst fucking sleeper ever..." lance mumbled, turning so that he could face keith.

"well, i usually sleep alone, so deal with it." he muttered, opening his eyes slightly.

"you're hogging the entire bed, i can't deal with it." lance mumbled right back at him.

keith rolled his eyes, getting up from his comfortable spot in the bed. he sat up with his back against the back frame of the bed. he looked to the side, at the clock on his bedside table. "seven freaking thirty, really? it's too early." he groaned putting his face into his hands.

lance turned his head slightly, looking up at keith. when he heard a lift vibrate from the bedside table be turned his attention toward it. he saw that it was a call from his mother, so he picked it up and put the phone to his ear. "hello? mom?" he said.

lance was silent for a moment before, "what!? what do you mean! why would she do that? i'm on my way, bye." lance said, his tone changing from polite to surprised to scared. he jumped up from bed, throwing his shirt and jacket as fast as possible.

"sorry keith, i really have to go, i'll tell you what happened later." lance said in a hurried tone, kissing Keith's cheek before running out the door.

keith was so tired he couldn't even process what just happened in time. "what?" he mumbled to himself. he got up from bed and went about his daily routine, brushing his teeth and eating.

it's been hours and lance hasn't contacted him yet, he was starting to get concerned. he grabbed his phone and clicked on kik, pressing on him and lances conversation.

@spacegay: lance?

@spacegay: are you okay?

@spacegay: it's been hours

[15 minutes later]

@bi_fry: not really

@bi_fry: can you please come over

@bi_fry: I'm scared

message read

+++
wELL SHIT
'October 16th 2017'
iTS BEEN AWHILE H I

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
I WANTED YOU GUYS TO AT LEAST GET AN UPDATE NOW AND START OFF YOUR NEW YEAR OKAY

I hope everyone is well, and y'all didn't forget me :")
I'm sorry I'm super lazy, but I've finally found some sort of motivation to finish!

There's still some angst awaiting, but this story will end with fluff, I promise that ;)) lmao
Anyway, hope you enjoy this! It's kind of short tbh ;n;

eDIT: ALSO FUCKING THANK YOU ALL FOR 72k VIEWS LIKE WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS, I DONT DESERVE IT 😭😭