t h i r t y - o n e

[Monday 6:55pm]

why did he do that? why did he think that was a good idea? the two of them walked out from the ride, and to the side. there was a building near where you could get the pictures. the group was already there, so he would assume that the two would be flooded with questions.

keith had his hand on his face and groaned in embarrassment. "i am not going over there." he muttered, stopping in his tracks.

lance looked over at keith, he was pretty embarrassed too, but he just crossed his arms. "you sir, are a wimp."

keith looked up at lance, raising his eyebrow. "me? a wimp? you are hilarious, i'm the one that had the guts to kiss you, alright?" he said with an eye roll, but his cheeks still warming up slightly.

lance laughed. "yeah, and now you face the others with that decision." he fired back.

keith placed his head back in his hands and groaned. "you're right, why did i do that again?" he mumbled, asking himself.

"who knows?" lance hummed lightly.

keith shot a glare at lance, but did continue walking. the second that they walked into the building pidge looked over at shiro. "another twenty, please and thanks." they said with a smirk.

shiro sighed and nodded. "damn, i didn't think he would actually have the guts to do it." he grumbled, handing the small genius a twenty.

keith rolled his eyes. "seriously, again?"

"yep, i just keep winning too." pidge grinned, boasting slightly.

"well?" allura said, grinning widely, eyeing the pair.

"what?" both lance and keith responded hesitantly.

"are you two gonna become a thing or not?" hunk asked, raising a single eyebrow.

the rest of the group stared at them expectantly, awaiting an answer. keith looked over at lance, raising his eyebrow and shrugging, lance shrugged back.

"you guys are very awkward, do you know that?" pidge cut in, everybody's eyes shooting toward them.

"hey, look, we both just kind of confessed our feelings? and then kissed? give us time okay?" lance said, sighing.

"what happened to the confidence and 'babe' that was happening before." pidge asked, crossing their arms.

"that was before i knew that he liked me too!!" lance said with a small whine.

keith looked between the two, before an idea sparked in his mind. it was definitely time for revenge. keith made his way over to lance, coming up behind him and placing his head on his shoulder.

"babe." keith muttered in a low voice. "don't tell me you're gonna be shy now?" he finished, throwing lance a smirk.

lance, at that moment, shuddered, the hairs on the back of his neck standing up. "w-what do you mean?" he said with a scoff.

keith laughed, his breath tickling lance's neck. "i mean, where did all of your confidence go?" he asked.

"to you apparently.." he murmured, a bright red blush creeping across his cheeks.

pidge and shiro were both exchanging glances and laughs, allura rolling her eyes, and hunk laughing and shaking his head. keith grinned, it sure felt good to get back at lance, teasing him was fun, and now he knew what the fuss was about.

the group faded into a small conversation, keith decided to buy the kiss cam picture, much to lance's annoyance and embarrassment, but he also got one. the team decided that it was finally time to get going back home, they had spent enough time goofing off.

they piled themselves back into the car, same seats as before. this time around, keith was the one to pull out his phone first, typing away on screen.

@spacegay: today was fun

@bi_fry: sure, I bet it was

@spacegay: awh, babe are you still embarrassed?

@bi_fry: BABE IS MY THING KEITH

@bi_fry: DONT TAKE IT FROM ME

@spacegay: but you got so shy! it was adorable

@bi_fry: was not

@spacegay: was too

@bi_fry: it was not!

@spacegay: but it so was

@spacegay: babe

@bi_fry: fuck you

@spacegay: wow, have I rubbed off on you lancey baby?

@bi_fry: WHAT IS THIS NOW???

@bi_fry: LANCEY BABY??

@spacegay: you like it? I might call you that from now on

@bi_fry: oH NO!!

@bi_fry: WDYM

@bi_fry: DEFINITELY NOT

@spacegay: l a n c e y  b a b y (;

@bi_fry: freaking ch r i s t keith!

@bi_fry: but you are painfully hot like this

@spacegay: oh really?

@bi_fry: yes really~

@spacegay: now there's my lance

@bi_fry: your lance??

@spacegay: yeah

@spacegay: i think it has a nice ring to it

@bi_fry: you are unbelievable do you know that?

@spacegay: thanks, I guess

@bi_fry: you guess lol

@bi_fry: you are such a fucking dork

@bi_fry: but you're my dork

message read

+++
IM SORRY
THIS IS VERY LATE
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT YESTERDAY (or two days ago?? it's one in the morning, so technically it's Saturday???)

But yeah, here's this chapter (;;
Hope you liked it (;;;