n i n e t e e n

[Thursday 1:30am]

@bi_fry: psssttt

@bi_fry: keiithh

[5 minutes later]

@bi_fry: keiiitthhh

[10 minutes later]

@bi_fry: KEITH

@bi_fry: KEITHH

@bi_fry: KEITTHHHHHH

@spacegay: oH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT

@bi_fry: hi

@spacegay: I swear to g o d I am going to actually kill you

@bi_fry: you are such a party pooper keith

@spacegay: it's quiznaking one in the morning

@spacegay: I will stab you

@bi_fry: yeah, yeah whatever,

@bi_fry: what color is your apartment building?

@bi_fry: there's a blue and a red one, and idk which one it is

@spacegay: what are you talking about?

@bi_fry: you're apartment building color, duh

@spacegay: why...?

@bi_fry: why the quiznak else

keith placed his phone on his bed and walked to his window, looking outside he saw a figure standing between his apartment building and the ones next to his with their phone out. he ran back to his bed and picked up his phone.

@spacegay: wHAT THE FUCK LANCE???????

@spacegay: HOW DID YOU KNOW WHERE MY APARTMENT BUILDING IS? AND WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE?

@spacegay: ONE OF MY NEIGHBORS WILL FIGHT YOU,,, I KID YOU NOT

@bi_fry: then come out here and get me you idiot

keith huffed and placed his phone down, walking to his closet and grabbing a light jacket. he walked back to his bed, putting his phone in his pocket, putting on his slippers and walking down the stairs to the first floor. he opened the door, and called lance over. sure enough, he walked over and lance was at his doorstep.

another door opened behind keith, it was one of his neighbors.

"you, emo kid, why are you having a visitor in the middle of the night? you better not make too much noise. i swear i will complain." the woman grumbled, her eyes squinting just to be able to see.

keith sighed and nodded. "yes, yes, I know.." he muttered. he turned around, grabbed lance and dragged him inside, up the stairs and into his apartment.

"why are you here?" was the first thing keith asked as he closed the door behind them.

lance just shrugged slightly and plopped himself down on one of keith's chairs. he huffed and crossed his arms. "i expect an answer, not an action." keith stated.

lance let out a laugh and closed his eyes for a moment, opening them once again. "i just didn't want to be home." he hummed in a low voice, crossing one leg over the other. keith raised an eyebrow, wanting to question it, but didn't push any further, instead he just rolled his eyes and walked to the kitchen.

"anything to drink? i have water, soda, juice, maybe." he murmured from across the room.

"just water." lance stated plainly.

keith nodded and grabbed two water bottles, tossing one to lance. he sat on a chair near lance, the room quiet, and keith's curiosity eating at him until he finally asked lance.

"why didn't you want to be home?" keith asked, but very hesitantly.

"because my oldest brother just got home." he murmured.

+++
poor lancey :')
also 22k+ views and 1k+ votes, h o w tf??? I'm actually gonna cry o mg
To celebrate, I will draw a scene from this book. My drawing skills are pretty okay, I think?
I'll probably draw it when I get home, bc I'm currently on Vacation in my parents home country. I get home Monday, August 21st. I could sketch it in my sketchbook now, but I want to color it and everything, so I gotta wait till I get home so I can color it digitally.
Just comment which scene you guys wanna see, and the scene that most people wanna see, I'll draw that one okay? Thank you all so much once again!! I'm truly grateful and happy :''''')