t w e n t y - o n e

[Friday 6:30am]

@bi_fry: hello sleeping beauty

@bi_fry: i'm standing in your room, but you are sleeping

@bi_fry: GET

@bi_fry: UPPP

keith shifted in his bed, his phone lighting up every few seconds. he opened his eyes slowly and saw lance standing at the door with his phone in his hand. "oh my fucking god lance..." keith said rolling his eyes throwing a pillow over his face. lance let out a laugh and walked over to keith, grabbing the pillow to pry it off keith's face, but he held onto it tight.

"come onn, you gotta get up, keith!" lance said, stretching out his name.

"it's too freaking early." keith muttered his words muffled under the pillow.

"come on! what do i need to do to get you up?" lance asked, mostly himself. then an idea popped into his mind. "you know, my mother would often times let me cook breakfast with her, so i'm pretty good at cooking." he said with a slight sing song voice.

keith's eyes peeked over from above the pillow as if telling him to 'go on.' lance smiled slightly and let go of the pillow making his way toward the door. "so maybe you'll get up if i cook you some breakfast?" lance stated, stopping at the door and looking over his shoulder.

keith was now sat up in bed, clutching a pillow in his hands, his hair in a mess. "maybe.." he muttered, but it was obvious that he would definitely get up if there was food involved. lance laughed and walked out the door. "well get up any time." he stated on his way out.

keith rubbed his eyes sleepily and got up from his bed making his way to the bathroom to wash up and brush his teeth.

lance was in the kitchen, starting to make some breakfast. keith didn't have much, but he had eggs, cheese and ham, and that was enough to make something good. he cracked open the eggs, placing the, in a pan, making scrambled eggs. he threw bread into a toaster to toast it and have it warm. he was humming a small tune while cooking up the food.

keith walked out the bathroom and looked over at lance. he stood at the doorway, and a smile let its way onto his face as he watched lance hum and finish up. lance turned around with two plates in his hands, and he saw keith standing there. he pursed his lips into a thin line as a bit of color washed into his cheeks.

"were you standing there the entire time?" he asked, with slight embarrassment.

keith laughed and walked over by the table pulling out two chairs. "not the entire time, but for a good amount of time." he stated sitting in one of the chairs. lance let out a nervous laugh, but sat down as well. the two ate and talked a bit. when they finished keith put the plates in the sink claiming that he would clean them later.

he walked into his room and laid down in the bed. "i'm going back to sleep.." keith murmured throwing a pillow over his face again. lance walked in behind him and shook his head. "oh no you aren't. now we gotta go to school." he said crossing his arms.

"maybe i'll just stay home today." he muttered.

lance walked over to the bed and pulled the pillow off keith's face. "no." he said simply.

"but i kind of want to. i have a history test and i really don't wanna take it.." he said with a grumble.

"you can't escape the test keith, you'll just have to take it monday." lance said to him.

the two began to bicker about keith having to go to school. keith saying that it's just one day and he'll go monday. lance saying that everyday counts and that he can't just avoid test whenever. keith pulled the blanket over him and complained. lance tugged at the blanket trying to take it from keith. the two going back and forth until there was a knock at keith's apartment door.