t h i r t y - s e v e n

[Saturday 4:55pm]

fuck

keith didn't really know why, but he was starting to get really nervous. and by really nervous, he meant pacing around his apartment since 2:30, and still pacing around and the date is in two hours and thirty five minutes. he exhaled a long breath.

"it's okay keith, there is literally nothing to be nervous about, it's just lance." he whispered to himself. "just lance... and his cute face, and beautiful blue eyes, and dorky smile and-" he cut himself out a let out a yell of frustration.

he sat himself down on the couch and pulled his legs up to his chest. ever since he realized how much he idiotically liked lance, it's been a bit crazy, i mean seriously, especially with what, almost, happened. he sighed and pushed himself off the couch. "okay, it'll be fine, it'll be great even." he rolled his eyes, as if he believed that.

he walked to his room, searching for what he was gonna wear, and he felt like one of those teenage girls that couldn't pick what to wear. he fake gagged before just taking out some mildly casual clothes. he wore a blank black shirt, which a red flannel tossed on top, and some black ripped bottoms.

he tossed a glance at the clock, it a quarter past five. he breathed in and out slowly, trying to calm himself. he didn't exactly have the most extravagant date planned, but it was something. possibly cheesy but hey, sue him, he was a sucker for the cheesy shit.

there was a knock on the door, and for a second his heart almost jumped out of his chest, but he breathed a sigh of relief as a wave of realization washed over him, he invited pidge over to help him, because honestly, he was a mess.

he walked over to the door, opening it to see a pidge with a shit eating grin. "you know keith," they started, as they waltzed into his apartment casually, "this is your first date with lance. you know what that means? you're dating. and you know what that means..." they paused turning around to face him. "space gay?" they grinned wickedly.

keith stood there, before slapping himself in the face, a groan passing his lips. he had forgotten all about that dumb bet that the two of them made. he was way too busy freaking out over what has happened in the past three days.

"fuck." he mumbled, muttering to himself about how stupid he was in the first place because pidge, was obviously a genius, and he wasn't.

pidge snorted and fell back into his couch, adjusting their glasses slightly. "obviously i win, so i can call you space gay all i want. i mean at least i'm not spreading lies about you, you like space and you are gay, boom and boom." they said.

keith sighed. "i called you over here to help me, not to throw shit at me in my home." he responded, crossing his arms.

"right, right, i know. but what i don't know is why you're so torn up about this date anyway. just go and have fun, it's just lance." pidge stated.

"yeah i know, but i'm definitely gonna act like a socially awkward dork."

"but that's why lance likes you?"

"right..."

pidge shook their head laughing silently.  "seriously though, just be your moody, emo, cool-not-cool, space gay self, that's the one lance fell for."

keith rolled his eyes. "you are no help."

pidge gasped dramatically, putting a hand over their chest. "rude, i have helped plenty."

"yeah, you helped me realize what i should start questioning. our friendship."

"oh please, i am the best friend you could've asked for. seriously, if anyone else walked in on you almost fucking they would've been scarred for life and ran away, moving across the country." pidge said with a scoff.

keith shrugged, "i mean, i guess?"

"i'm scarred by the fact that i didn't catch a picture, that would've been great blackmail." pidge said with a sigh.

keith threw pidge a glare, shaking his head. "you are so rude."

"but i'm the best kind of rude." they said with a wide grin.

the two began blabbering on about who knows what, pidge making sly comments about lance and keith every now and then.

"oh right, keith, i'm surprised by the fact that you're top." pidge stated.

keith raised an eyebrow. "i'm on top of what?"

"no, no, no, you're a top. you top lance, you're the dominate one. the one that sticks his d-"

"alright! okay, god pidge!" keith rolled his eyes. "and that's probably the weirdest thing i've heard."

pidge let out a loud round of laughter, clutching at their sides. "gods teasing you two will, never get old."

"oh shut it." he stated, crossing his arms.

there was a knock on the front door, and this time keith's heart did jump out of his chest. "shit, shit, shit, that's lance, oh god."

"calm the fuck down, holy shit, you won't die dude." pidge smiled lightly.

"right, yeah, totally, i know."

"now get out there. make sure to invite me to the wedding. and maybe shout me out for calling the entire thing. and don't forgot to use protection!" pidge stated, with a wide smirk.

keith felt the tips of his ears burn with a bright red color. "shut the fuck up!" he yelled, sighing.

he walked toward, pausing for a second before placing his hand on the doorknob. hopefully, he won't fuck this up.

+++
yo yo yo, here's the next chaptero (;
lmao sorry I'm lame

Anyway, yeah, I have zero idea when the next chapter will be going up, hopefully less then twelve days this time lmao
Also, the a/n is probably gonna get a little long from here, but please just listen to what I'm saying ok

So, first, lewwwin has a book club called "Daddy's Girl - Book Club" and it's a really great idea. Every Sunday people are assigned to read a book and give constructive criticism by Friday, it's a great place to put in a book that you might be writing (it's for fan fictions only) and to read other people's books, and give them some tips! Seriously though, maybe you have a book that you think would be a good pick, or you want some new fandom books to read, but it's a great idea, so you guys should go join. But if you join now you won't participate till Sunday, since the groups have been chosen already, and will be re chosen next Sunday.

Secondly, since you are all here reading this book I have to assume you guys are voltron trash right? Lmao, anyway, VLDPaladins is a joint account that is looking for admins. It's brand new, and will need a lot of attention and work, but it's also a great idea! If you have a love and passion for Voltron no want to spread love in the fandom it's a great place to check out. The book is an admin signup, and 8 people will be chosen. The admin entering ends September 28th, so I think you guys should really check it out!!

Anyway, yeah, that's all I wanted to say, I want to just spread some ideas to all of you that I think you'll all like, you know and these people deserve it, because they do have great ideas lmao
Anyway yeah, that's that, see you next chapter!!! (;