t w e n t y - n i n e

[Monday 6:24pm]

soon enough the ferris wheel ride was over, and the three pairs got out and stood somewhere nearby. keith had his hand on his chest, clenching his shirt. everybody else was talking about the ride and how amazing the view was. pidge managed to slip away from the conversation and stand by keith. "what, did you guys make out in there or something?" they asked with a slight smirk.

keith threw pidge an annoyed look and shook his head. he replayed the ride in his head about a thousand times, then thinking back to himself.

shit.

again, he felt his heartbeat speed up, every time he thought about it. "you're right..." he murmured so low that pidge almost missed it.

"me? right about something? oh my god how unbelievable!?" they said in fake shock placing their hand over their chest dramatically. they paused for a second before turning to keith. "what was i right about? there are many things.."

keith felt his face go hot as he looked away. "goddamnit" he breathed. "about lance." he stated simply.

"what about lance~?" they asked, bringing the answer out of keith. oh pidge knew, pidge has been knew, but he wanted to hear keith say the words himself.

"that..." he trailed off.

"that?" pidge asked.

"about me liking lance..." he mumbled under his breath.

pidge held a hand up to their ear. "i'm sorry, what was that? i couldn't hear you?"

"goddamnit pidge! i said you were right! i like lance okay!!" keith whispered in a louder voice throwing his hands up in the air.

pidge let out a laugh and held their sides, laughing for awhile. when they came to a stop they looked up at keith. "ahh, yes, of course i was right keith, it was so obvious." they said in a 'duh' like time.

keith rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "you still didn't technically win the deal though. i said you could call me spacegay after i liked him and started dating him." keith mentioned, glancing over at pidge.

"well then go ask him out." pidge said gesturing to the tan male.

"no! we don't even know if he likes me or not." keith sighed.

"oh my fucking goodness keith kogane, the guy is in love with you." pidge said, rolling their eyes and sighing.

"how would you know that?"

"it's so obvious!!"

"no? what do you even me-" keith started but stopped when the rest of the group walked over to them.

pidge walked up to shiro putting their hand out toward him. "pay up." they stated.

"what? nooo? he didn't?" shiro said placing his hand over his mouth.

"yup, that'll be ten bucks please and thank you." they said in a sweet voice.

keith threw them a confused look. pidge walked over. "we made a bet. i betted that you would realize you liked him on the ferris wheel, shiro said that you would realize after him and allura went on that couples ride and convinced lance that he had to take you on it." pidge explained simply.

keith stared at them for a second, before he shook his hand and placed his hand on his face. "are you guys serious.." he sighed.

the two of them nodded. "speaking of, the couples ride is next!!" pidge grinned.

"oh no, i am not getting in that thing with lance-"

---

"i can't believe that you guys are making me go on this thing with lance." he sighed shaking his head.

"hey lance is the one that wanted to take you, 'babe'." pidge said with a snort.

keith grinned and shook his head. "oh great."

+++
yells bC CHAPTER IS LATE SORRY
anyway, yeah, I love pidge so much

shiro getting in on the bet is the reason I live lmfao
Vote/comment what you though?? (;;;