t w e n t y - f i v e

[Monday 8:10am]

keith could not believe he was doing this. he could not believe that he was skipping school to go to some amusement park opening because lance asked him to. pidge, shiro, and allura had arrived at keith's house almost an hour earlier, and the four had sat there talking and waiting for lance and hunk to arrive.

"i cannot wait to ride the newest rollercoaster! i'm gonna keep getting on it until i get sick!!" pidge said with an excited edge to their voice. the only things that pidge ever gets excited about are technology, and amusement parks.

"yeah, i'm kind of excited too honestly." keith mumbled.

"but is it because if the rides, or because lance is gonna be there with us." pidge asked, an innocent look crossing their face.

keith rolled his eyes and shook his head. "of course not, god pidge.." he said, crossing his arms and looking away slightly.

pidge let out a laugh. "mhmm, sure." they said in their usual sarcastic filled voice.

"alight pidge." shiro said firmly, but a small smile passed over his lips.

the four began talking more about the amusement park and what the plan would be, at when the clock was nearing 25 there was a knock at the door. keith got up and unlocked the door, swinging it open to see lance standing there with a grin and hunk behind him with a gentle smile.

"hey babe!" lance greeted keith with an excited tone.

pidge snorted. "babe." shiro threw them a look.

"shut up, maybe??" keith said with an eye roll, turning to lance and giving him a small glare. "and what did i say about the babe, lance."

"to always and forever call you that because you are my babe." he joked sticking out his tongue and giving him a playful wink.

keith's face heated up slightly as he rolled his eyes and sat back down in his previous seat. pidge looked over at keith, a sly expression passing over their face. keith narrowed his eyes, basically burning a hole through pidge with the words 'if you dare.'

pidge grinned and laid back in their seat. "so." they started. "when we get there, what's our plan?" they asked, turning toward lance.

"obviously we ride the biggest one first. then go onto the others, because if you ride the scariest first, every thing else is a piece if cake." lance cut in with a obvious tone to his voice.

pidge nodded. "yes, i agree!" they agreed with lance.

keith gave a simple shrug. "doesn't matter what we ride as long as i get to ride a rollercoaster."

lance smirked slightly and leaned toward keith, a sly look on his face. "you can ride this rollercoaster~" he purred in a suggestive voice.

keith felt shiver go down his back as he turned to lance with a blush crawling along his face. "lance! can you actually not?!" he yelled leaning back away from lance.

pidge and hunk both broke out into a fit of laughter. keith sighing and placing a hand over his face to hid its redness. lance also let out a laugh, but there was a small tint of pink dusting his cheeks. allura let out a laugh and shiro just sighed and shook his head. "lance." he stated.

pidge wiped away an imaginary tear. "that was gold." they stated.

keith just kept his hand on his face, sending a quick glare in lance's direction who just shrugged and winked playfully. keith pursed his lips together and rolled his eyes. "why did i agree to come again?" he asked, mostly himself.

"because your babe is going." pidge answered.

"shut up pidge." keith stated.

"whatever you say keithy." pidge stated innocently.

keith narrowed his eyes at pidge before rolling them and looking toward shiro. "plan. now." he said plainly.

shiro chuckled lightly and nodded. "well, obviously it'll take us about an hour and a half to get there, but when we do get there i agree with lance and pidge, riding the biggest and scariest is the best option. unless of course any of you are scared of height." he stated calmly.

"i don't like rollercoaster very much-" hunk said, with a nervous edge to his voice.

"ah don't worry bud! it's not like you'll die! they are safe! well, most of them anyway." lance stated, trailing out slightly at the end.

hunk looked over at lance, a face of worry overcoming his features. lance just let a reassuring smile cross his face. "well anyway, we should be going now, if we wanna get there early." shiro stated, walking out the apartment.

they flooded out and toward a mini van that would fit them all. in the two front seats were shiro, driving, and allura in the passengers seat.

in first row, pidge and hunk sat there, mostly to talk abut machinery and technology. lance and keith were stuck in the back. lance was amused and quite excited, while keith was dreading this ride. well, he thought he was.

this, is gonna be something.

+++
ayeee, fun times at the amusement park coming right up!

also, I have freaking almost 29k views on this, like oh my god thank you all so much!! <33