64

Its Christmas night and the party is in full swing. The day also being Louis' birthday,the boys decided to throw him a surprise party. Luke and Zayn took help from Louis younger sister Lottie and arranged for the party in one of his houses. All the boys had gathered around by afternoon decorating the living room as decorating the whole house would take more than two days as it was damn big place. Lottie had volunteered to be the one bringing Louis in as Niall and Luke rushed to bring in the cake since Harry was suspiciously nowhere to be seen , along with Liam .

Later the evening Louis was brought in as all the boys got ready in their positions with shots and everything ready to give him a surprise

And it was the best surprise ever for him as the lad couldn't keep bouncing from one person to the other. Luke had switched on the music as Niall and Harry got the cake in the room. Meanwhile Zayn was making pints for everyone that Nial turns around , a pint in his hands at the sound of Louis jumping on him. He lets out a laugh as his friend practically shouts in his ear "This is the best birthday party ever ! Thanks gu"

Before he can continue , Liam cuts him off taking a sip of his juice as he puts one hand on his huge belly, making all the boys snicker at his remark "It's a Christmas party Lou"

"Thanks for being so mean Li" Louis said sarcastically with a pout etched on his face only to jump in shock when Liam pecks his cheek retaliating with

"Love you too"

"Oh hush you too. And you're welcome Lou" Niall says coming upto them his eyes glued to the cake. He has been wanting to taste it the moment he saw it in the shop , beautifully decorated with choco sticks and small balls. He is so sure he is going to get them all for himself. (a/n: literally me everytime I see cake and chocolate in any form together lol)

"Anyways , what are bestfriends for ?"Harry pipes in from behind joining the small circle while wrapping his arm around Niall's waist securely. Niall smiles up at him after detaching his eyes from the cake placed in the middle.

"Thanks Harry , love ya" Louis chimes making everyone smile up at him and Liam cuddle him to his huge self.

"We love you too lou" Harry nods brightly at his friend as he replies .

"On that note , you should find a girl to settle and not fuck for ones" Liam remarks making Niall , Luke and Harry laugh loudly and for Louis to go red as he pulls away from Liam a little and replies while pinching his cheeks teasingly

"Geez thanks Liam , i didn't know you were that interested in my love life"

"Yes , Liam don't be so mean he is just enjoying his life" Luke jumps in winking at Louis who blushes right after , the actions not going pass Niall who smiles at his two friends giddly.

Everyone's attention is turned to a new voice joining them and they all turn a little to see Zayn catching up"Hey ! Do I hear you guys cornering my boy"

"I didn't" Luke quickly says pulling his hands up in a mock surrender.

"I am capable of –"Liam starts only to be cut by Niall who is done just eyeing the cake and not having a piece and he knows if he keeps them up , it will take more two hours to settle their banter.

"Can you please just cut the cake Lou, I am hungry !"

Everyone pauses to just give him a look at his sudden burst out but Niall doesn't give a shit as he motions towards the cake in hurry , almost symbolizing how long it has been kept like that.

With that Louis nods grabbing the knife after leaving Liam's side , who is quickly pulled in by Zayn as everyone circles around Louis.

"Thought you would say something like that" Harry whispers slowly and quietly pulling Niall really close to him as Lottie helps Louis lighting the candles on the cake as her boyfriend and Luke pull up their camera's to record .