22

Previously on Slave Bet

Greg then turns to Niall "Could you get me  something to eat Nialler , I am hungry?"

Niall nods smiling widely and skips to the kitchen . Harry is about to switch on the TV but is stopped by Greg.

"Do you like my brother ?"

Harry coughs at the abrupt question , he turns around to look at Greg . He doesn't know how to answer this one. He looks at the doorway hoping for the hyper blondie to rescue him but is stopped by none other than brother.

"Don't look at the kitchen, Nialler is not going to rescue you."

At this Harry just sits their mouth hung opened gaping like a fish. Is Greg a mind reader ? He thinks and to his astonishment Greg chuckles as he continues "I am not a mind reader if you're thinking that." His expression turns into one of a stern ones making Harry sit up straight.

"Now answer my question boy"

Harry coughs as "umm and that" leaves his mouth at the moment. He calms down shaking his head "No , I don't like your brother. Umm ...we are frenemies actually and this arrangement is you know ...not out of friendship or umm fun" he closes his damn mouth not wanting to give away more than this .

Greg stands up making him gulp and look up because however much he shows he is not afraid Greg does look like a gang leader with his piercing and leather jacket. And the way he takes a good look at Harry , the brunette agrees he is definitely on trouble.

Greg announces "Get up lad " , Harry doesn't dare to argue but cant help but ask " Wh-why ? I told you I umm don't have any feel-" before he can finish Greg pulls him by his neck and on his feet.

"I don't like when someone lies to me especially on my face " he speaks dusting off invisible dust from Harry's shoulder making him scrunch his eyebrows. He doesn't know but he doesn't like him at that moment. No one has ever made him feel like a pussy before and Niall's brother , makes him feel like a weak bitch to say the least.

He goes to push his hands from his neck only to be interrupted by Niall who is looking at them with wide eyes . The blonde asks "What is going on here ?" making Greg pull his hands away as Niall walks him and to both of their surprise stand in front of Harry .

"Greg , why you were man- handling him like that ?" He goes straight to the point making Harry look wide eyed at him with a frown as he was not man handled !

Greg sheepishly grin shrugging his shoulder "Just talking Nialler , making sure the lad is safe "

Niall quirks his eyebrow "He is 'safe' Greggy , why would I stay with him ? Now , you don't man handle my friends like that ever, okay ?"

Greg nods making a face "stop calling me Greggy , Nialler"

Niall smirks "when you will stop with Nialler , Greggy"

Harry laughs at them both and clamps a hand on his mouth as both the Horan kids look at him .

He excuses himself sitting on the couch as Greg continues to pout at the younger blonde.

"But you my lil bro " to this Nialler hugs him and steps on his feet "STOP GREG!!" , the older one just laughs loudly making Harry think how come the blonde gets away from this and he doesn't even answering the question correctly . He surely is not a liar.

The lunch goes with three of them talking  , okay two of them as Harry sits back and listens to their stories and stories of their relatives and practically Niall's childhood. Niall must be the cutest baby , a thought comes to Harry's mind that he dissolves quickly. It is in the
evening when Greg announces he
has to go only for Niall to get all teary .
He jumps on his brother and hugs the life out of him , kissing him and cries his little heart out. The only time Harry wishes if he had a little brother ,then it occurs to him he has a sister . He decides to call his sister first thing later at night

He watches Niall pull away and rubbing his eyes "I will miss you Greggy " he says his voice small already missing his brother even if he is standing right in front of him. Greg pulls him as he laughs "Come on Nialler ! We will celebrate thanksgiving and Christmas together .Harry will bring you to us wont he ?"

The blue eyed lad gives him the eye and Harry nods his head quickly. Niall looks up at Harry with wide pink eyes in surprise . His lips turn upside down and is smiling up at him a little. He pulls away and jumps clapping.

"Its done ! I get to see Theo !" He laughs making Greg chuckle and Harry eyes narrow in confusion at the new mentioned name , especially a boys name.

Not able to control himself he asks "who is Theo ?" Only to receive a big ass smirk from Greg that he ignores promptly.

Niall smiles widely at the thought of meeting Theo again as Greg answers for him "He is my boy and he misses his Uncle" making Niall smile and nod in return .

"I miss him too ...send lots of love from me Greggy" Greg nods and picks up his keys and bag .He shook Harry's hand as he gets up to send  the guest.

He turns to Niall and asks "Nialler , I want to show Harry my car .We were talking about it before and he wanted to have a look" Niall nods smiling as Harry is pulled out of the house and down the stairs to the floor down abd slammed into the wall before he can process what's happening.

"What the hell ?" He says as Greg held him by his collar on the wall. "Greg what are you-" he is abruptly cut off my Greg as he gives him a stern look "I know my lil bro really well and I don't believe he wants to live here , something must have happened.All I know is he likes you and you do too , if I see my brother in tears and it is because of you , you will have helll to pay boy,understand ?!"

Harry only nods shocked at his words , before he can say anything Greg pulls away and claps his shoulder .

"I am glad we have an understanding . Now I want your ass to show up on Thanksgiving and with my brother , if you know what I mean ?" Raising his eyebrows smiling at him .

He then shakes his hand "Nice to meet you Styles , see you later " with that he leaves a very biwildered Harry , with a what the fuck look.

~~

A/N

Here is he long ass chapter ! Hush . ...I am so sorry I abruptly stopped updating this book . But expect more updates and please don't leave the book . I will understand if you do though .

If you're not following the story read it from start , I hope you will enjoy its not that much only 21 chapters :) 

Thoughts on the chapter?

Thoughts on Greg and his visit?

Thoughts on Narry ?

What do you want to happen next ?

Vote. Comment. Share .make my day
See you soon
Rix