60

few weeks later                December

"So where is Harry? I mean , you guys are back together right ?" Louis asked setting his half empty glass of smoothie down on the table, making Luke and Niall look at him.

"We are Lou ...." Niall sighed going back to his drink as Luke continued to jot down in his book. They had decided to keep their session today here in the cafe instead of the library. Well Niall would have preferred library (helps him throw the world out for sometime and immerse himself in the books) , Luke wanted to have a change of scenery and today Niall didn't find in himself to argue.

"Then why the long face? Did he do something?" Louis asked with concern and Niall gave Luke a look, knowing very well who invited him here. He wanted to curse out as he put his fingers in his hair working them in frustration, that's it no more change of scenery for Luke!, he thought.

It was not like he doesn't like Louis or hates him and wants him to stay our of his life, it's just Louis can be a bit over protective and always worried about him. 

"No , he didn't" he sighed not wanting to go into all Harry dr

"Then what is it?" Louis pressed in confusion and urgency, he was pretty sure the couple had patched up things, having seen it the night they came back from Mullingar :how sickingly sweet and adorable-in love, they were. So he was more than a little confused as to why Niall is siting here sad and exhausted. He prayed to the God this wasn't another fight!

"Do you have Harry's father's address or number , anything ?" Niall asked him, blue eyes boring into his and he was shocked and little surprised at Niall's request. Never in million years he would have expected this question from Niall. 

"Why?" he couldn't help but ask, this was not at all what he was expecting from Niall, expecting Dan's number.

"Lou.." Niall sighed pinching the bridge of his nose, losing his patience he just wanted a yes or a no and if yes then the number.

"No, why all of sudden you need his address? What is going on Niall , where the hell is Harry ?" Louis jumped on him with all the questions trying to know what the hell is exactly going on.. First, he wants the number and why the hell he is not asking Harry for the number. There was  something definitely going on and he wanted to find out.

" He is practicing." Niall answered with a pointed look, his eyebrows furrowing as he looked at his cup, scrapping the logo paper with his nails.

Luke and Louis shared a confused look before Louis turned towards Niall glancing at his watch as he spoke  "But the practice got over like four hours ago , its bloody 5:30 in the evening!"

"That's what Louis" Niall said finally looking up at Louis. He thought he made his point clear as both the boys stared at each other with wide eyes before looking at Niall.

And this time Luke was the one to react "You mean to say, this all Dan Style's doing? I don't understand."

"Yes and whatever happened between us" Niall sighed finally saying it. He was happy and over the moon that Harry opened up to him and is with him now, loves him with all his heart. But that doesn't mean he was not at all pissed with what all he heard Dan made Harry do.

He let it go, thinking everything is fine they are together and that's that. But the more he watched Harry, the way his whole schedule was and the amount of exercise he was doing - Niall knew he would land up in hospital in no time. He tried talking to him and as expected it was a useless cause. He didn't want them to fight so he never asked again, not wanting Harry to explode again. But he couldn't just sit here and watch him go through all that, just to make his father happy.

A father who doesn't really give shit if he really played all those tricks on Harry.

"Wh- Fuck!" Loyis explained brushing his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"I need to talk to him" Niall told them his reason, wanting to have that number or the bloody address, anything really and he now knows one of them has.

"Niall are you crazy ! No one has it in him to talk to that man , forget us not even Harry. He is not a great man Niall ,trust me" Louis freaked out, having seen the man in action and he was now getting worried about his blonde best friend.

"That's what Harry said to me" Niall said frustrated with everyone saying the same thing to him.

"And he is right , we have seen him Niall , he is not a guy you will go and request and he will agree. For god sake's if he is the reason for Harry and you to break up then he definitely doesn't like you" Louis tried to reason only for Niall to look up at him with anger and fire in his eyes as he exclaimed loudly losing his cool.

"I don't care Louis ! This is practically eating him Lou! He is not okay . I have no other option than put a stop to this myself" he was beyond frustrated and feeling utterly hopeless to see Harry like this so stress and unbelievably over-training himself. He wants to put a stop to all this.

"And what are you going to say to him that will make him back off?" Louis asked incredously, eyes narrowed  wanting to fill some sense into the boy before him.

"I know exactly what I will say. Just please give me his address and don't say a word about this to Harry. I will tell him myself" Niall said sternly not at all budging from his decision making Louis sigh defeatedly as he reached for the pen and paper.

***

a/n

Chapter 60!!
Never thought I will reach this far :) I remember when it was around 25 chapter or so and the ending was near. But then y'all lovelies wanted more and here we are at 60, just few  more chapters to go!

Also, I am now working on a new story I am really excited about :D it will be up soon once I am done with his and Perfect! I am sure you guys would love it :)

What kind of story you want guys??

Light weight + fantasy
Fluffy + lovely
Angst + love
Action + love

State your fav's or types you want me to write on, Cause I have got ideas for all four :) I will be putting up the one I am currently working on. And will put another one of your choice ( if it doesn't match)

Stay tune!
Love
Ri x