Epilogue

Three Years Later

"Are you crazy Harry?! What the hell were you thinking going out like that and punching him , that too today of all days!" Louis practically yelled as he rushed behind Harry pushing him on the couch. He quickly locks the door to the room and started rustling around the cabinets in the corner of the room.

He walked towards harry and threw the pieces of clothes on him before pulling up a chair in front of him while digging up his phone brushing his hair frustrated. He gives harry a frustrated look just as the brunette man starts to talk

"Is he safe?"

"What? We have so many people here I am sure , you need to get freshen-"he said trying to assure the man infront of him while helping him to roll the cloth on his bleeding arm but is cut off by an equally disturbed and tensed Harry who is tapping his foot faster on the floor , a sign Louis knows well enough that Harry is frustrated and thinking overly fast.

"He is dangerous , I cant believe he fucking turned up when I had made it clear not to show his face!" Harry shouts scaring Louis a little as he looks straight at him , his eyes red with anger as he runs his hands over his now disheveled hair. He should have known this was going to happen , shouldn't have listened to Niall and let his guard down because not everyone is forgiving and generous as Niall.

His kind heart making him feel sympathetic towards people and empathy towards the one those who needs it but also sometimes towards people who don't deserve to even look at his direction , doesn't deserve forgiveness because these people never learn, ever.

Harry has understood it now and the need to protect Niall is overwhelming and all he wants to do right now is to leave Louis and march straight towards Niall's door , were he knows his love is staying right now , hopefully safe.

"Was it necessary Harry ? He is your father-"Louis' voice breaks through his internal war gaining his attention and he cant help but speak.

"And he hates NialI! And he got rid of that status when he fucked my mom" he said almost growling getting up with the anger boiling inside him. He cant believe the guts Dan has to come , to walk right here today , out of all the days.

He wants to beat Dan again , again if he gets his hands on him and if he is here and he dared walked up to Niall Harry doesn't know what he will do

He is halted in mid-step just as he is about to reach the door knob cause he is done sitting here , he wants to know if his baby is safe , he cant just sit here like this without doing nothing

" Where the hell are you going ?!'

"To Niall-"he says as if that gives all the reasons as if that is a public knowledge Louis supposed to know because who else will he be going to.

But Louis gets up wide eyed clearly frustrated and about to slap Harry right in the face- Harry knows that since he knows Lousi is been dealing with his whining ass that wanted to see Niall since last 48 hours and he knows Louis is ten minutes away from throwing his own tantrum.

"Harry no! You can't especially not like this and it's a bad luck-"harry still cuts him off as he walks back , the thought of something happening to Niall in the forefront of his mind and he can feel his blood boiling in anger.

When will Dan leave them alone !

"You can't be sure Louis! I just want to check if he is okay"

"I am sure he is just fine , Zayn's with him" Louis sighs shoving his phone in Harry's arm with a message sent just now from none other than Zayn saying Niall is sitting right in front of him looking beautiful and they both are having some cheesecake due to Niall's nerves.