17

It is late at night , around 12 o'clock that Harry stumbles inside the dark flat with Niall on his shoulder. The blonde refused to step foot on the ground while getting of the cab .

Sighing Harry shifted him trying to close the door .He could hear Niall giggling the more he stumbled and struggled. He sighed , he thought the blonde would be in deep sleep when they were in cab but no , his eyes shot  opened as the driver slammed the break in front of their building.

"Stop *giggle* dumb Hazzy *more giggle* I will do it " Harry stopped rolling his eyes at the blonde who cant see him .

"And how are you going to do it ?" He heard a latch as soon as he finished the sentence and a pat on his bum as Niall was upside down on his shoulder with the blonde's face right in front of his bum .

"like this"

Harry kept the keys on the table muttering a short "smartass" earning another pat and another and another making him groan as he said "Stop it Horan!"

Niall pushed his bum as he shouted "put me down ! Put me down !" Continuously and Harry had no other option than to put him down .He placed him on the floor on his two and watched shocked as the blonde ran to the bathroom . He didn't know what was going on but as he heard wretched sound he got the gist of what was happening .

He took a bottle from the fridge and hurried towards the blonde whose head was in the toilet seating hurling everything he had in his stomach . He shakily put his hand on the boy's back and rubbed it soothingly the way Louis did for himself . He knows it will release some tension .

After what felt like hours Niall was done puking and slammed back into Harry's chest as he was right behind. Harry bend forward tilting his head to see silent streaming down Niall's face . He nudged him slightly with the bottle .

"Here take this , you will feel better " he whispered , lips pressed in the short boys hair as both were kneeling on the floor .

He helped Niall move a little flushing the toilet as the short blonde quickly took large sips of water and gargling cleaning his mouth .

Once he was sure he was cleaned he looked behind hoping to see Harry who was not their . Confused and scared Niall tried to call him but his voice was barely audible . He took short steps to the kitchen to see no one their .He turned to the living room seeing it empty as well .

The house was in the dark only light coming was from the bathroom . Niall began to look everywhere as he gripped the bottle to his chest , tears started flowing down as the silence bored in the apartment .He tried to call for Harry as he step back , his mind going back to the evening and Ralph .His heart beat started increasing as he shakily took steps behind hoping he will soon be in the confined -ness of his bathroom .

He let out a shriek cry throwing his hand to his face , the bottle dropping loudly on the floor as he collided into someone . He kept shouting "No ! No!" as arms enveloped him and hands tried to pull his that were covering his face. He squirmed in the arms trying to push the body by his elbow but the arms tightened around him forcing him back to the body .

He didn't stop and was shaking like a leaf and crying "No ! Stopp please stop" . He felt his head forcefully being slammed into the body and tears streamed down in a silent cry for help as he whispered Harry's name over and over again , wanting the curly lad to save him the way he did earlier the night.

"Shhh ....I am here , Its me Harry .Niall , niall babe ....look up ." he calmed down at the deep raspy voice in his ear.

His body loosened and he was swept in arms his legs on the person's hip , the person he caught on soon to be Harry.